Com's

a/n so ok this was ment to be the Disney chapter with this funny paragraph or two at the start but it kind of grew into a full smutty chapter so Disney chapter next I promise.

Com's

The next morning Sarah was up early well even earlier than normal being mostly timelord means she only sleeps 3-4 hours a night and even that's mostly out of habit she could go a few nights with no sleep and be fine. It was 5am according to her clock which was set to be the time of where ever they were or synced to earths time if they were orbiting in space, She had already showered twice, ate breakfast and got dressed in a Minnie mouse jumper, jeans and her favourite emerald green sandshoes.

Clara had given her instructions not to wake her up before 6am so she had a whole hour left to kill. sighing she flopped down on her bed and pulled out her battered copy of "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban" it was her favourite book and she had lost count of the amount of times she had read it and watched the film. Opening up to were she last read to Sarah made a mental note to ask the Doctor to take her to meet J.K.Rowling now that would be amazing.

Sarah was just getting to the bit were they were all getting on the train to Hogwarts when the TARDIS internal com system blared to life making her jump, usually they used this to call each other for dinner or to go on an adventure or if there was danger, it played through every room in the TARDIS but all that was on the other end was Clara moaning, Sarah started to worry that Clara had some how got hurt until she heard Clara shout "Doctor" followed by her father moaning Clara's name.

"Oh stars they're having sex" Sarah groaned bringing her book up to her face in embarrassment

"Oh yes Doctor fuck me" Clara shouted though the com's

**********

The Doctor slowly opened the door to Clara's bedroom, it was still dark inside so she must still be asleep he realised, he was going to turn round and leave right there and then really he was but Clara turned in her sleep and the cover feel off the bed revealing Clara in a short silk nightie, it had bundled up under her so the silk was tight over her bum as if framing it perfectly and one of the small straps had fallen down over her shoulder. The Doctor felt his desire pick up instantly, before he even knew what had happened he was laying down on the bed beside Clara kissing her down her neck and along her collar bone, his large hand cupping her bum drawing her closer to him.

"Doctor what are you doing?" Clara asked in a sleepy voice

"What do you think? You know you really shouldn't sleep in this sort of thing its such a waste" The Doctor whispered seductively in her ear before sucking on her earlobe.

"I think you're waking me up when I want to sleep" Clara complained, Clara did not to mornings at all until she had a cup of coffee or three in her

"You've slept enough" He answered his voice full of desire as he started to run his hand up and down Clara's back knowing that he would get her aroused be doing it and he was right as soon as he ran his hand up once Clara captured his lips with hers

"Let me go to the bathroom and then I'm all yours" Clara whispered against his lips as she pulled away from the kiss before jumping out of the bed.

The Doctor waited a minute or so while she did her humany things and then got bored and frustrated so he followed Clara into the bathroom attached to her room

"Doctor!" Clara scolded when she noticed him. He didn't even answer her just walked over to her plucked the toothbrush from her hand threw it behind him somewhere before pulling her into a passionate kiss. Clara's anger at him completely disappeared as she kissed him back and lead them back into the bedroom neither of them breaking the kiss.

The Doctor pinned Clara against the wall in her room being to impatient to get to the bed, his long fingers began rubbing against her clit before plunging into her wet centre, making Clara call out in pleasure, his fingers were relentless and quickly brought Clara to climax shouting the Doctor's name. The Doctor took a moment to mentally congratulate himself on making this room soundproof. Clara recovered quickly and pulled him into another kiss while undoing his belt and button then pushing his trousers and underwear down to his ankles freeing his erection, Clara sank to her knee's and began sucking and licking the Doctor's errection taking as much of him into her mouth as she could.

"Oh fuck Clara" The Doctor moaned his head falling back. Clara had discovered much to her delight that this Doctor had quite a dirty mouth during sex. Clara began to suck harder nd run her tounge along the tip of him, she could feel him becoming more and more undone, just as she was about to make him cum, he pulled her up of the floor and pinned her against the wall again his mouth finding hers roughly, his instincts completely took over and he had little control over what he was doing, Clara wrapped her legs around his waist and the Doctor balanced himself with one hand on the wall behind Clara unknown to him at the time right on the com system. The Doctor finally entered Clara making her call out "Oh yes Doctor fuck me"

The Doctor took her roughly, every one of his thrusts lifting Clara up slightly and he had to use his other hand to hold her still, his fingers digging into her hips, she would bruise later but Clara didn't she enjoyed the mix of pain and pleasure, Clara's breast's had fallen out of her nightie by now and the Doctor greedily took each one in turn into his mouth and licked and sucked at her nipples biting them. Clara's moans had become shouts by now as she was nearing her climax, the Doctor close behind her.

"Oh fuck Clara" the Doctor swore biting down on Clara's shoulder leaving a love bite behind as he sucked it after.

The Doctor and Clara were both close to climaxing when there was a loud knock at the door. "Go away" The Doctor shouted forgetting the room was soundproof not breaking his pace but the knocking continued and got more frantic. The Doctor groaned knowing Sarah was not going away and pulled out denying them both the release they needed.

"Sarah slightly busy right now" he snapped as he opened the door slightly making sure only the top half of his body was visible.

"Yea well can you move of the com's please" Sarah snapped back

The Doctor looked over to were Clara was still stood and sure enough they had been by the com's, his face reddened with embarrassment at what his daughter had just heard.

"How much of that did you hear?" He mumbled

"From Oh Doctor fuck me" Sarah sassed

"Sorry" The Doctor said quickly before slamming the door shut.

a/n let me know what you think :-) xxx