Chapter 3

Leanne's POV

I close the door of the car an all eyes were on me! "And who was that?" Paul asked in a stern parent kind of way while trying to hide a smile "nobody" I blush I knew this was gonna happen "isn't that the cute guy form the bar?" Carla asks "I knew you wanted to hook up with him!" She smirks nudging me playfully "We didn't hookup! We were just talking" I say a little defensive "mhm, so how come we saw you coming from around the corner with him?" Paul smirks while still trying to hold that stern parent look and I try not to laugh, he's so funny when he tries to act all serious. "I told you we were just talking. We were dancing an we went outside to talk because it was so hot in the club"

"Sounds like it was getting hot outside too!" Carla smirks wiggling her eyebrows playfully and I shake my head feeling my cheeks burning "Aww look! at our baby LeeLee going all red!" Paul jokes wrapping his arm around me "someone's gonna get it in the summer" he starts laughing "nobody is GETTING IT IN" I laugh pushing him away.

When we get back to the house I immediately head towards the stairs. "I'm gonna go to bed" I yawn as I make my way up the stairs. "Someone's getting it in this summer" Paul's says again laughing "goodnight" I smirk at him an go to my room still smiling. I change into my PJs an lay on the bed still smiling. It's crazy I only just met this guy a few hours ago yet I can't stop thinking about him his cute little curls. The way he blushes when he smiles. The way he looked at me with the beautiful brown eyes when we were talking that kept giving me butterflies . I only met him tonight yet I feel like I've known him forever and.... "Oh shit!" I say to myself covering my face with my hand when realise I spent all night with this guy but never actually ask his name! I'm such an idiot!

Michaels POV

We're walking back to our hotel room an my brothers are still going on about the girl I met at the club. "Come on man you actually expect us to believe you an that chick were just talking round the corner?" Tito laughs "it's true nothing happened!" I tell him truthfully. I know he's not gonna let this go but it's the truth. I could just lie an give them something, just to shut them up but I'm trying not to carry on with this conversation. I'm so tired all I want to do is just go to sleep. "Told you she liked you" Marlon cuts in an I smile a little "who likes him!?" I hear I stern voice. We turn around an see Joseph my father standing outside his door, his room is next to mine an he heard the whole conversation. "Some chick Mike hooked up with at the club" Jermaine answers "shut up!" I push him a little "we didn't hookup" I tell him for the 50th time! Joseph just stands looking at us unamused "whatever it was it's done now" he says with no expression on his face "this the summer is too important for us, no more distractions" he looks directly at me an I go silent for moment. I'm 23 years old an this guy still manages to scare the shit me. "Yes Joseph" I manage to say with my head down an he walks back into his room.

After a moments silence Jermaine speaks up "well as fun as this was brothers I'm off to my room to 'TALK' to the cute chick I met at the bar" he looks at me smirking as he says it an walks off. me an Marlon hang out in my room for awhile and the others head off to bed "Told you, you could do it" Marlon smiles As we both sit on the bed "so come on talk" he says and I feel my self going red "well, she's from England originally but she lives in New York with her friend now and she's spending the summer here in LA with her friends they come here ever year" I smile. "So you have the whole summer! To get to know her!" Marlon smiles back at me "so are you gonna call her?" I slap my hand on my forehead as I realise "I didn't get her number" I say feeling annoyed with myself. "Did you ask her?" Marlon asked and I shake my head. "Don't worry about it. just ask around, if she comes here every year then someone's bound to know her and you can get her number off them" he still pretty hopeful an for a moment so am I then "FUCK!" I yell then I hear Joseph bang on the wall from next door "Keep it down in there!" Marlon looks at me confused "I don't know her name!" I whisper this time "how the fuck can you not know her name!? you were talking at the bar, your were dancing with her, you snuck off outside with her! You didn't think at any point to ask her name!?" He asked surprised "nope" I sigh Marlon gives me a sympathetic look this is the first girl I've met that I really liked in along time and I just fucked the whole thing up. I'm such a loser.