Chapter 9

Leanne's POV

I'm working at the ice cream shop today with Steve and he's been really moody and barley spoken to me since I got back from my date with Michael. Since we're working together today he has no choice but to speak to me since he's stuck at the counter with me so I finally get a chance to talk to him without him walking off.

"So...are you gonna tell me what's up?" I awkwardly ask walking over to him. "So when was you planning on telling me you've been fucking a Jackson?" He raises an eyebrow looking at me sarcastically. "I haven't!" I snap and he rolls his eyes "oh ok, so that wasn't you I seen getting bent over an fucked outside the house the other night!" He scoffs at me. "I don't know who you was looking at that night but that definitely wasn't me!" I snap at him. Although now he's said it I'm kinda wishing it had been me. As my mind starts wondering I quickly snap out of it when I seen Steve staring at me wide eyed looking annoyed. "That's not what happened!" I snap at him "Yes, we were kissing but that's it. And I didn't tell you who Michael was because I knew you'd be like this!" I speak a little calmer this time although still pissed at what he just said. "How do you expect me to act? I told you about what Jermaine did an what his brothers were like, so why would you go anywhere near him?" He says a little calmer but still annoyed.

I'm about to tell him what Michael told me about Jermaine and Lucy but I'm cut off when Joey walks in from the back. "What's going on?", I fake a smile at him as I turn around "nothing Joey everything's fine"

"We'll keep NOTHING down!" He frowns "no wonder it's dead in here with you two killing everybody's buzz!" He snaps an goes to leave then stops an turns to me "An how many times do I have you tell you kids? The names UNCLE Joey to you kids"

"sorry, UNCLE Joey" I smile and he smiles back "better!" Then turns an leaves and Steve turns back to me "you really need to learn where you loyalties lie"

"What do you mean?" I ask confused "you claim me an you are tight but then you steak around doing shady shit like that!, do you really think HIS loyalties are gonna lie with you over his own brother?" I sigh an speak calmer not wanting to start another argument. "Look, I didn't know Jermaine and Michael were brothers until the night we were at the fair an I didn't say anything when I did find out because you were so pissed about the fight I didn't wanna make things worst" he sighs an smiles slightly at the corner of one side of he face "then why not say anything after? An still go off with him?". I shrug "because you walked in an started snapping at me for no reason and I didn't want you an him fighting because your pissed at Jermaine, I know Lucy hurt you but you really need to get over her an move on and find someone who actually deserves to be with you. And as for Jermaine and Lucy. Michael told me that..."

"Forget it" he cuts me off "I'm sorry for snapping at you" he smiles at me an pulls me in for a hug. " I was more pissed that I had to find out from Paul and not you"

"so are we ok now?" He smiles at me "well, maybe once you bought me a few rounds at the bar tonight" we both start laughing.

Just then Michael walks in an straight up to us an stops looking at us kinda annoyed" I don't know why everyone seems so pissed at me today. I break away from my hug with Steve an smile at Michael "hey, what you doing here?"

"Not interrupting anything am I Steve starts to answer "well, actually..."

"nope," I cut him off and smile at Michael and he turns an smiles at me "We're going to the beach. Came to see if you wanted to come?" I look outside an see his brothers an sister talking outside. "she busy!" . Steve smirks and Michael completely ignores him looking at me waiting for my answer. "I still have an hour left here, but I can meet you guys there after?". He smiles an nods. "Ok, an I was thinking I'm gonna be working at victory tonight I'd really like it if you was there"

"We have plans" Steve jumps in again and smirks raising one eyebrow "We can stop in an see you, I haven't seen you perform yet!" I excitedly answer ignoring Steve's snippy comments. "Great!, I'll  see you at the beach in an hour" I smile and nod and he looks over at Steve who just standing giving Michael the death stare. Michael smirks an turns back to me an bites his bottom lips smiling, "it's really hot today, so you might wanna wear a little less clothing" he stokes a piece of hair away from my face then cups my face in his hands kissing me deeply making me moan slightly into him mouth then breaks away. "See you in an hour" he smiles at me then winks at Steve before turning to leave.

I sigh contently, watching him leave. He's such an amazing kisser! I bite my bottom lip thinking about how passionate an deep he kisses an how amazing he feels when his tongue its moving around in my mouth. I clench my thighs together smiling to myself completely oblivious to where I am right now "seriously!" Steve snaps bringing me back from my thoughts "hm?" I look quickly turn to face him. He frowns an storms off.

***

Michael's POV

"What the hell was that?" Janet frowns smiling. As I walk out of the ice cream store "She'll meet us in an hour" I smile and we all start walking. "That's not what I meant" Janet smirks confused "Where did that smooth, confident Michael come from?"

I shrugs not saying anything and carries on walking with everyone following beside me
"I see Steve was all over her" Jermaine scoffs "I told you about him, I warned you what he's like, you let the girl out of you sight for a second an he'll be fucking her before you know it"
"not gonna happen" I smile and laugh slightly under my breath