Chapter 10

Michael's POV

It's been over an hour an I keep looking around. Leanne's still not here and I'm starting to think she not coming. Maybe Jermaine was right earlier about her and Steve they did look awful close before I walked in the store, like there was more going on I'm sure if it. He was holding her so tight yet gentle. I know he wants her, he had that look in his eyes that wanted more than just a friendly hug. Maybe that's where she is now, with him! "Michael" I hear a faint voice "What!!!?" I turn an snap then realise Leanne is standing right behind me."are You ok?" She asks looking confused. "Ummm, yeah, sorry" I start stuttering then take a deep breath an smile pulling her in closer to me. "Sorry I was late, I had to go change" she's wearing black hot pants an a red bikini top of course she went home to change into her beach clothes. I mentally slap myself "It's ok, Your here now" I smile at her.

*

We play around on the beach racing each other to the sea an back. We get back to our spot an drop on the sand trying to catch are breath she lays down on her back an I lie on my front. As are breathing gets back to normal. I watch her for a moment. watching as her breathing slows down. we're both soaked from the water, which makes her clothes stick to her amazing body. And all I can do is stare.

***

Leanne's POV

As I lay down I turn a see Michael looking at me smiling biting his bottom lips, I love when he does that. I wasn't sure whether or not to come. Steve has been such a good friend to me for years, I know I should have gone after him when he stormed off but I'm so drawn to Michael. There's just something about him, I've never felt like this before and I feel this sexual tension every time he's around which I've never really had for anyone. I'd never chose any man over my friend yet here I am laying down with Michael. I can't blame Steve for being mad at me but he's not even giving Michael a chance he just heard the name Jackson an instantly hated him.

"Can I ask you something?" Michael says bringing me from my thoughts. "Sure" we sit up an he sighs looking at the ground. "Do you love him?" He mumbles and I look at him confused "who?"

"Steve, I saw how close you were before I came in the shop" he looks up at me nervously "he's one of my best friends of course I love him, but that's all he is my friend." I put my hand on his shoulder reassuring him. "I see the way he looks at you, he wants you" he mutters looking back at the ground. "But I want you!" I blurt out then scrunch up my face feeling my face burning up. I can't believe I just blurted that out! "I want you too" he mumbles, smiling slightly. Then strokes the side of my face looking straight at me with his beautiful brown eyes. "Will you be mine?" He asks nervously and I nod staring back at him not able to say anything else as the butterflies in my stomach are going crazy.

He leans forward and kisses me softly then his hands start slowly moving down resting on my waist as he's leading me gently towards the sand, my hands slowly moves from his chest up to his neck gently stroking the back of his neck and he moans slightly into my mouth an continues to move his hand lower an onto my ass squeezing gently as he pulls me into him so we're both on are side and I feel his erection growing against me which makes me moan into his mouth slightly. He deepens his kiss pushing himself closer on to me and our breathing becoming heavier as our bodies become hotter. I moan feeling myself getting wetter from the feeling off his stiffness rubbing against my groin As he continues to swirl his tongue with mine.

"Are you serious!?" Someone yells close to us. as we break away from our kiss an look up an see Paul, an the rest of my housemates (minus Steve) looking at us trying not to laugh. "In the middle of the beach! Have you to two no self control?" Paul asks raising his eyebrows laughing . "Ummm" the only thing that comes out of my mouth, not really knowing what to say or how to get out of this embarrassing situation.

Next thing we hear somebody shout. "Michael!!" We turn an see its Janet an the rest of his siblings walking towards us he puts his head down looking as embarrassed as me. "What the hell are you doing!?" Janet says with a shocked look. "Ummmm" Michael replies trying to think of what to say. "Isn't it  obvious what he was thinking Janet?" Jermaine chuckles at her. Carla steps into the now even more embarrassing conversation trying to take a serious tone without laughing. "Michael, could you please take you dick of my roommate so she can get up?"

"Sure" he smiles through pursed lips and gets off me an we both giggle awkwardly as helps me to my feet. We stand look at each other smiling "I'll see you tonight?" Michael asks "sure I'll be there about 10?"  I reply and he nods an pulls me in for a hug. "Hands where we can see em Mikey!" Marlon shouts an we giggle breaking away. We both smile then turn an walk off our separate ways.

**
Michael's POV

"Dry humping on the beach? Seriously?" Janet looks at me wide eyed  "it just happened" I shrug smirking cockily and Marlon puts his arm around me "so are you and her?"

"it's official" I smile "as much as I'd love stand here all day we gotta go get ready for the show, don't want Joseph on are ass's for being late" Jermaine cuts in an we all head back to the hotel.