Chapter 14

Leanne's POV

We all have the day off work today so we're all hanging out at the boardwalk. Steve's still barely spoken to me after what happened with Michael and I hate this. Steve's one of my best friends and now he doesn't want to be anywhere near me. "It's summer!!! Be happy!!!!" Paul grabs my arms shaking me from my daze. "How can I? Steve hates me" I pout and he rolls his eyes. "He doesn't hate you. He's just mad he got his ass kicked by Jermaine and Michael on the same night... Which was NOT your fault"

"So why's he being so cold with me?" He sighs rolling his eyes at me. "Quit analysing everything and just go speak to him! Maybe he thinks your mad at him" he shrugs "then why wouldn't he try and talk to me if he thinks I'm mad at him?" Paul looks at me raising and eyebrow. "What did I say to you when you were upset about Michael?"

"Talk to him" I shrug "and you did and you worked it all out! and now you have a problem with Steve so what do you do? TALK TO HIM!" I roll my eyes knowing he's (as always) so I walk over to Steve who's playing one of the arcade games.

**
"Steve can we talk? I know you hate me for what happened the other night and I'm sorry..."

"I don't hate you! I thought you hated me?" He cuts me off confused. "Wanna make friends again?" I shrug and he smirks pulling me in for a hug. "Girl! Like you have a choice" he giggles. "Talk to him... Told ya!" Paul pops up then turns away to go play one of the games.

**

"um.. Towel?" I ask Steve as we're walking around playing eye spy on the board walk. "Nope"

"T-shirt?" He shakes his head smirking "try again" I stop and look around trying to find something beginning with T. "Give up?" I sigh and nod in defeat "what was is?"

"It's right next to you" he giggles "where?" I look around again. "Tickles!" He shouts then grabs me and starts tickling me.

***
Michael's POV

Me and my brothers are out on the boardwalk getting something to eat and Jermaine keeps looking out the window. "Told you he was gonna try and get it first" he shrugs. I look over and see Leanne and Steve walking along the boardwalk smiling and talking. "So there on the boardwalk together. That doesn't mean anything" I shrug "all alone... Just the two of them. I told you they were cozy"

"Jermaine that doesn't mean shit. Their probably going to work or something" Marlon rolls his eyes. "I'm just saying..."

"Well don't!" I cut him off "their just friends that's it" I shrug still looking out the window at them and Marlon moves closer to me and Jermaine to look too. They both stop and she starts looking around. "Checking the coast is clear" Jermaine says sarcastically. I'm about to speak when I see Steve go behind Leanne and tickle her turning her to face him. "FUCK THAT!" I snap and head for the door.

***

Leanne's POV

"That's not fair!" I giggle turning to face Steve "ok, fine you win" he rolls his eyes playfully. "You want some cotton candy?"

"Always" I smile and he takes my hand pulling me towards the stand. We get about two steps before I feel someone quickly grab me and pull me close crashing his lips against mine. I have no idea where the hell Michael came from and his tongue is so far down my throat right now I can't even physically ask.

He finally breaks away leaving me taken back and unable to speak. "Somebody's hungry" we hear a familiar voice and Paul is standing right beside us with his arms folded. "I've needed to do that all day" Michael says to me breathlessly staring into my eyes. "So I noticed" Paul says sarcastically. "Yo Mike! C'mon we gotta go!" I hear Jermaine and Marlon shouting standing outside a cafe. He presses his lips softly against mine then breaks away. "I'll call you later?"

"Mhm" I mumble unable to speak. And he turns and heads back over to his brothers "You better call her" Paul shouts back chuckling.

***

Michael's POV

I didn't really have a plan on what to say or do when I was running over towards Leanne so I just went with my instincts and before I knew I grabbed her crashing my lips onto hers.

After pretty much pouncing on Leanne, I walk back over to Jermaine and Marlon and they stand staring at me wide eyed. "What? I can't go over and say hello?" I shrug casually "damn bro! Talk about marking you territory!" Marlon chuckles as we walk off back to rehearsals.

***
Steve's POV

"That's just typical of a Jackson! No respect for women. They just grab them off the street then drop them once their done" I scoff watching Michael leave. "Steve, please don't start all that again" Leanne rolls her eyes. "Me!! He's the one who just...."

"Let in go dude" Paul cuts me off "but...."

"Let it go" he says again walking away wrapping his arm around Leanne.

The summer that changed my lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें