Chapter 22

Michael's POV

I'm getting ready to go meet Leanne and Jermaine comes into my room. "So you managed to fix it?" He asks sitting on my bed. "Well she agreed to let me take her out for lunch, but she's still off with me" I shrug. "I told you to hurry up and get in quick, but you wouldn't listen. Now Steve's back there comforting her" he shrugs. "I know what you said and it's not that easy. And she already knows Steve set me up. He dropped himself in it and pretty much confessed"

"And you don't think he'll talk her round? Steve wants that virgin pussy just as much as you and if you keep letting him get in your way he's gonna get in not you!"

"What do you want me to do rape her!?" I shrug sarcastically. "No, stupid! I'm saying You need to stop acting all sensitive and just go for it. Girls like men who take action not who sit around waiting for them to tell you she's ready. After lunch get her back to your hotel room and make your move and don't be all. 'Are you sure you wanna do this?, I can wait as long as you want me to' he says sarcastically "goodbye, Jermaine" I sigh and roll my eyes at him and head out the door without giving him the chance to say anymore.
***

Leanne's POV

I'm just finishing getting ready and Paul comes in. "You all ready?"

"Maybe I shouldn't go" he sighs coming over to me. "LeeLee. you told him you'd go for lunch with him. You can't leave the man waiting there for you. You already left him waiting outside for 3 hours"

"But..."

"Your going. You told him you'd go and you'd hear him out and will" he says sternly. "And what if he's lying? What if Steve's right and he's just using me?" I say nervously. "Then I'll beat his ass for you" he shrugs making me giggle slightly.

**

I get to the restaurant and Michael is sat waiting for me. "You came" he sighs in relief coming over to me, pulling me in for a hug then smiles takes my hand leading me to the table.

*
Michael's POV

After explaining everything that happened with those girls I can tell Leanne is still unsure whether or not to believe me, but she hasn't left so that's a good sign. As we're eating Leanne stops suddenly looking over at the door. "If you run I will chase after you" I giggle and she carries on staring at the door . "Why they here?this is so embarrassing" She shakes her head and I look over and see Steve and the rest of her male housemate walking over to one of the tables. "I think there just trying to look out for you" I smile through pursed lips. "Well they can do that without embarrassing me, by following me here" she says with a mixture of annoyance and embarrassment on her face.

*

We sit and finish our food and I can still feel her housemates staring over at us. "I have and idea" she smirks mischievously. "Follow my lead" she smiles getting up from the table and I follow her over the their's."hey! what are you guys doing here?" She smiles innocently "we just came for lunch. We didn't know this was the place you guys were going" Steve shrugs innocently. "Well I'm glad your here. Michael's really sorry about what happened the other day. Aren't you?" She turns to me and I nod faking a smile "Don't worry about it" Steve fakes a smile back at me. "Well he wanted to make it up to you. How about some champagne? We'll ask them to bring it over" she smiles "and don't worry Michael's has it covered"

"Sure, thanks" Steve smiles confused and I feel just as confused but don't say anything. "Great, we'll ask them to bring it over" she smiles and we head over to the bar.

"Hi can we get two bottles of champagne please?" The guy smiles and hands it over and she gives one to me. "Would you like to pay you bill while your here?"

"Actually, that man over there is a good friend of mine and he said he'd pay for us. He also asked if you could take this over" she smiles handing the other bottle of champagne to the guy. "Are you sure he said that?" He looks at her skeptically. "Mhm... Steve?" She calls over and he looks up and waves over. "That's him" she smiles. "Alright" he shrugs "I'll add your bill to his. To two have a good day" he smiles And Leanne takes my hand and we quickly leave"

***

Leanne's POV

"So what d0 you wanna do now?" Michael asks "not sure, how about you?"

"Well we could go watch a movie at my hotel if you want?" He mumbles and I nod "sure, why not" I smile. Even though I was unsure about seeing him at first after listening to what Michael had to say I could see in his eyes he was being honest and didn't know who those girls were. So we've agreed to put in behind us and start again.

****

Michael's POV

We're on our way to my hotel and I'm still pissed about Steve showing up like that and I know he's not gonna give up. As nervous as I am about this and hate to admit it, but Jermaine's right. If I don't want Steve to have her. I need to just hurry up and up my game before Steve gets the chance.