Chapter 32

Steve's POV

Since Leanne left to go meet up with Michael, the rest of the night just seems boring without her there and the rest of my housemates are all to busy doing their own thing, they've barley noticed I'm even there. Except for Paul who's been making a point of ignoring me. I Step outside the club to get some fresh air and start walking around, When I hear a familiar voice.

"Well, well,well if it isn't Steve" Jermaine says leaning against a wall smoking a cigarette "what are you doing walking the streets alone at night? Looking for another mans woman to fuck?" Jermaine smirks walking over to me. "Whatever Jermaine I'm not a in the mood for your bullshit tonight" I shrug then turn to walk away. "Cute little thing ain't she?"

"what?"  I turn back to him and frown confused "Michael's girl.... she's a cute little thing." Jermaine smirks and I storm over to him "if you've done anything to her I swear I'll..."

"woah...Chill bro!...I'm just saying" he laughs under his breath. holding his hands up. I'm about to speak when we hear the door the to back exit of the club open and Leanne an Michael holding hands walking to the car laughing. They both stop an look over but say nothing then get in the car and Michael drives off with Leanne in the passenger seat.

"Awww, she didn't even say goodbye, that's so sad" Jermaine pouts sarcastically. And I stand frowning watching them leave. "Ya know...According to Mike she's got a nice tight little pussy... tastes GREAT too apparently" he smirks "whatever Jermaine" I roll my eyes at his pathetic attempt to annoy me "their not even sleeping together...Leanne told me herself" I smirk back at him. "Oh, Really?" Jermaine widens his eyes at me smirking "Because, I could have sworn I heard them in his dressing room earlier. And from what I can remember, she was moaning his name and begging him for more... she couldn't get enough... Still.. At least we all know my brothers doing a good job" Jermaine laughs as he walks back inside.

**
Michael's POV

We head out to the car an I see Jermaine an Steve talking round the corner. Probably arguing over Lucy again, their not fighting it but looks like it's gonna go that way. Leanne stops as were about to leave noticing them too "do you think we should go over?" I turn to her and shake my head "Just leave them to it, I gotta better plans tonight anyway" I wink at her an smiles and giggles a little as we get in the car.

**

Leanne POV

We get to Michael's hotel and he locks the door behind us an I stand nervous feeling my stomach in knots. He walks over pulling me in close to him "are you sure you wanna give yourself to me?"

"I'm sure" I smile nervously "I want you to be my first" he presses his lips softly against mine "first and only" he smiles softly "first an only" I smile back, He takes my hand a leads me to the bed. I sit down an he walks over to the radio I'm confused at first, then I hear 'will you still love me tomorrow' (the song that was playing  the first time we met) we both smile as Michael makes his way back over to me.

We start kissing then he raises my arms up an slowly pulls my shirt up over my head kissing me deeply as he unhooked my bra taking it off. he moves his head down and starts kissing my breasts, circling his tongue around my nipple before taking it in his mouth sucking slowly and gently while massaging my other. I tilt my head back moaning slightly tangling my fingers into his curls. He stop and looks up at me "lie down" He whispers and swallow a lump in my throat an lie down. he takes off his shirt and lays on top of me kissing me deep moaning into my mouth and I feel his erection growing, rubbing against me, then he starts slowly moving his way down leaving a train of light kisses down my body. He slides my pants off then my underwear and kisses my sex lightly and slides tongue gently across the inside of my folds rubbing my clit softly with his thumb, swirling his tongue inside of me for a moment. He stands up and gently pulls me off the bed and I undo his pants sliding them down along with his boxers and he steps out of them. I Go to my knees taking all of him in both my hands. He tangles fingers in my hair pulling slightly as I start to move up an down his huge shaft, he moans as I circle my tongue around the tip before taking him into my mouth little by little. He strokes the side of my face then cups my chin with one hand pulling my back up to me feet slowly so I'm facing him. "Are you sure?....you want me?" he whispers and his breathing has become slightly heavier. I nod nervously not saying anything "I need to hear you say it" he looks into my eyes waiting for my response "I want you"

He kisses me softly, slowly leading us both back on the bed leading me down onto my back, positioning himself between my legs. I feel the tip of his length rest on the outside of my entrance for a moment before he slowly pushes himself all the way burying himself deep inside of me. I wince slightly as I adjust myself to his huge length. "Tell me if you want me to stop" he whispers then kisses me deeply yet softly. He starts thrusting slowly at first and I bite my lower lip trying to push past the pain. After a few moments the pain softens and I moan slightly as he hits my spot. He picks up his pace thrusting slightly faster and our breathing becomes heavier an faster and our bodies start getting hotter. His thrusts become slightly faster and I clench the sheets as my body begins shaking and I can feel an orgasm building. Michael intwines his fingers with mine holding my hands tightly "come with me" moans into my mouth thrusting harder and faster. Our whole bodies tense up shaking and we moan loudly into each other mouths letting our orgasms take over. He kisses me softly yet shakily and I feel his manhood twitch inside of me as he pumps his hot cum inside of me making us moan even more, feeling our juices mixing together.

We lay breathlessly looking at each other trying to catch our breath as we're coming down from our orgasms and the sweat is still pouring from our bodies. He lays on his side looking into my eyes, stroking the hair from the side of my face "I love you" he whispers kissing my lips tenderly, wrapping his arms around me. "I love you too" I whisper resting my head on his chest. We lay there for a moment before falling asleep.