Chapter 8

Michael's POV

I'm in my hotel getting ready I'm so nervous about tonight. Even though we've been texting every day I haven't actually seen Leanne since the night I asked her out an now I'm really starting to freak out! "Mike chill" Marlon says putting his hands on my shoulders stopping me pacing the floor. "It's gonna be fine, your gonna be fine, it's just a date" I take a deep breath then start to relax which doesn't last long "I really don't wanna mess this up" I say starting to worry again. "You'll be fine trust me, you like this girl an she clearly like you too, just relax an be yourself an you'll do great" he reassures an smiles "do I look ok?" I ask nervously checking myself in the mirror I picked out some black jeans. A red T-shirt an my black a white jacket. "You look fine" Marlon rolls his eyes. I take another deep breath I look over at the clock and it's 7:45 "I gotta go" i quickly say to Marlon as I put on my jacket an head for the door.

*
Leanne's POV

After spending an hour of trying to decide what to wear I finally pick out a cute pair of black shorts, a red t-shirt an matching Jordan's. Michaels taking me to the fair so I a picked out something casual. I go over to my dressing table an tie my hair up an start on my make up just a little eye shadow an lipgloss. I'm so excited yet nervous about seeing Michael again. I haven't been able to stop thinking about are date all day, which of course means I've had butterflies like crazy. Steve walks in looking at my suspiciously "why you getting all dressed up?"

"I have a date!" I smile excitedly still getting ready "

"What?! with who?" He frowns "His names Michael, we met at the club first night we got here"

"You never said anything about a date. who is he anyway? Does this Michael have a last name or is it some random bootie call you hooked up with at the club?" I turn around an he's standing there looking annoyed. I ignore the first part of the question as I don't want to get in an argument with him, which I know for a fact will happen if I tell him "no! he's not just some random guy I met in the club!" I snap at him pissed off he'd even think that. "So where's he from?". I just look at him for a moment confused, wondering where all this is coming from then Paul walks in "Michael's here" he smiles an I walk off with Paul turning back glancing back at Steve with a confused yet pissed off  look, I have no I idea where all that came from, but I'm not gonna get into it with him right now.

As we're walking down stairs Paul starts quizzing me. "So..is he the one your gonna your gonna give your V card to?"

"Paul!!" I snap shocked an start blushing and he starts laughing "you know you both want it" he continues smirking as we walk downstairs I see Michael in the living room talking to the rest of my housemates. Their all smiling while they're talking to him which is a great sign. Normally if one of us girls has a date everybody tries to interrogate the guy. The last time I had a date the poor guy ran out of here crying! so by the looks of it Michael has managed to win them over. He turns round an smiles at me. You look beautiful he says as he hands me a bunch of blue roses which are my favourite an so hard to get around here. "Thank you" I blush smiling "you look good too" he bites his bottom lip an smiles "you ready to go?" Before I can answer Paul cuts me off  "she's all ready, but we expect her back no later than midnight" he smirks winking at me and taking the flowers from me "I'll put these in a vase" he says walking off. Michael takes my hand an we leave. "Bye guys!!! Have fun!!!" My housemates say as we close the door.

*
Steve's POV

"She never told ME anything about at date"I say coming down the stairs. "since when did she have too?" Carla frowns. "she doesn't! It's just kind weird she never said anything" I say defensively "well they planned it days ago" Paul shrugs "well who is he? How come I've never heard of him till now? Kinda weird how she wouldn't mention it". Paul sighs and takes a deep breath "his names Michael Jackson, him an his brothers got a job here performing at club victory for the summer and Michael's the guy she met at the club that night an he's the guy she was chillin with when she disappeared the night we went to the fair"