Chapter 13

Michael's POV

I'm so nervous about the show tonight. After what happened last time I really need this show to go well.

I'm in my the dressing room getting ready and Joseph walks in. "You ready for tonight?"

"Yes sir" I smile checking myself in the mirror and Joseph comes closer annoyed "you better be! We need this to be a success an after your little stunt last time! your lucky we're still here!"

"That wasn't me fault! Jermaine..."

"Michael, don't you dare try an blame your brother for that!" He snaps cutting me off "Your the one than ran out like a little bitch and left us all standing in the middle of the street! Do you have any idea how stupid we looked?"

"An I'm sorry about that, but I couldn't just leave my Leanne in that state. She was really upset" 

"But your more than happy leaving me your brothers to clean up your mess, just because some girl your trying to fuck decided to have a little cry? You need to realise where your loyalties are!"

"There was more to it than that an that was Jermaine's mess NOT MINE!" I snap "more to it, huh?" He scoffs "even SHE told you to go away! In fact she left here with the same guy she came in with, the same guy you were fighting with! Clearly she's not interested"

"she was just worried about her friend and she didn't LEAVE with him!" Joseph looks at me frowning shaking his head "she's a distraction Michael, plain an simple" I sigh shaking my head "she's not the one distracting me. It was the guy she was with he's the cause of all this" Joseph looks at me confused but still annoyed "If this guys bothering you then kick his ass in you own free time, NOT during the show! now hurry up an get ready and DO NOT FUCK THIS UP!"

He storms out then Marlon an Jermaine walk in looking confused. "What's up with him?" Marlon asks looking back at the door. "He thinks I'm gonna fuck up again"

"he has point" Jermaine shrugs "thanks!" I smile sarcastically "that was all your fault! I don't see why I'm getting all the heat"

"whaaat?" He replies sarcastically then starts giggling "I think you'll find Mikey, I'M not the one who ran out on the show, I'M not the one who made a girl run out of here crying , I didn't kill anyone and I didn't abandon my brothers". I look at him an frown "that's not what happened! an he not DEAD! He just..bumped his head a little" I snap "he's still alive?... shame!" He shrugs

Marlon cuts in an turns to me "why did you run after her? I saw her run out of here what happened?"

"She just...got nervous about something, but she's fine now" I mumble and they both look at me confused waiting for me to continue. I sigh rolling my eyes an start to explain  "things were hotting up with us an she got nervous that's why she left ok? So, Can we drop it now?" I shrug "When you say hotting up?" Marlon raises an eyebrow. "We were making out an when I touched her and she freaked out ran off"

"Touched her?" Jermaine ask still confused. "touched her!" I stare at him widening my eyes. It takes him a moment but then he finally gets it. "Oohhh"

"But you guys have done it before so why would she freak out?" Marlon asks confused "well..we haven't actually... You know?"

"you didn't fuck her yet!?" Jermaine says surprised and roll my eyes at him "No, I haven't fucked her!... We've made out and stuff but that's it. If I try an take it any further she just freezes up on me"

"Maybe she tired from getting it off Steve" Jermaine scoffs and I ignore him. Marlon goes quiet and thinks for a moment "hold on...is she?...is she a virgin?" He asks and I nod "nice!" Jermaine smirks an Marlon and I turn an frown at him. Then continue our conversation "don't worry about it Mike. You Just gotta be patient an a little more sensitive next time and try not to push her... she'll get there eventually" he smiles slightly an I smile back.

"I thought I told you to hurry up! Not sit on you ass's an chit chat like little bitches!" Joseph snaps coming back into the room. We all roll our eyes an smirk at each other as we head for the door. "We're all ready" I smile and he frowns as always with a pissed off look on his face an we head for the stage.

We're about to follow behind Marlon and Joseph when Jermaine pulls me back. "Forget what Marlon said about giving it time. You don't have that kinda time"

"What do you mean?" I frown confused. "I know Steve remember? and if this Leanne chick really is a virgin he's gonna be all over her trying to get it"

"But Leanne doesn't like him like that" I shake my head. "Maybe not now, but if their working together, staying in the same house and hanging out all the time with the same friends he's gonna be using all that to get closer to her and what do you have?"

"Leanne like me not Steve. She's mine "why would she go near him?" I shrug "and Lucy was my fiancé remember? Look I'm just gonna tell you straight. Finding a Virgin pussy is like finding a rare Dimond. You get it first and you'll be going down in her history book for life! Now do you wanna do go home as the man that got the grand prize this summer or the little boy that got sloppy seconds?"

"I think that's pretty obvious which one I want" I say sarcastically. "Then you better step up your game and fast!