Chapter 23

Steve's POV

I'm back at the shop when Jermaine walks in smugly. "Vanilla ice cream"

"I'm not serving you!" I frown going to walk away but Joe stops me. "While your working for me and staying in my vacation home you'll serve him"

"But..."

"Serve him!" he says sternly cutting me off then walks away. "Yup! Be a good little boy and do your job and serve me" Jermaine smirks. "Actually... make that 2 ice creams. I saw Michael heading to his room with that friend of yours, he's gonna need something to cool him down after he's done" he chuckles cockily.

***

Leanne's POV

Michael and I are lay cuddling and giggling on the bed watching a movie and feeling a little tipsy from the champagne. "I love this movie" I smile with my eyes still focused on the TV. "Yeah.... It's really good" he mumbles rubbing his large hand gently across my stomach and I notice his breathing is slightly heavy. I glance over and Michael has his eyes fixated on my stomach. "Your not even watching" I giggle slightly and bites his lower lip caressing a little harder on my stomach, then looks up at me intently "I'd rather watch you" he says breathlessly and before I can speak he crashes his lips hard against mine leading me down on the bed, kissing me deeply then breaks away and sits back up. "I wanna give you something... A little gift"

"Ok" I nod confused sitting up again. "But, I need know you truly trust me first" he says looking into my eyes and I nod "I trust you" I tell him still unsure what he's talking about and he gets up and walks over to the door making sure it's locked then comes back over to me on the bed.

He moves close to me and strokes the hair from my face an kisses me gently leading me down on the bed. As he kisses me he strokes my neck softly with his large hand then moves lower, across my breast down my stomach, when he reaches a little lower he stops an starts stroking his fingers across my waistline. He breaks away from our kiss moving his way softly to my neck kissing and nibbling slightly then begins moving lower down leaving a trail of soft kisses, when he reaches my stomach I feel myself freezing up. I put my hands on his shoulders to push him away but he tenses up so I can't move him "don't push me away" he whispers. Looking up at me Then begins to unbutton my shorts an starts slowly pulling them off then does the same thing with my panties, he slowly parts my legs and I start to freeze up again "just relax" he whispers, gently kissing my sex and around my entrance. He slides his tongue on the inside of my folds making me twitch slightly then I feel his tongue glide over to my clit making me moan softly from this feeling I've never experienced before. He puts his lips around my clit and starts sucking gently. As he continues my breathing becomes heavier and I feel myself getting hotter. He moans slightly, still looking up at me, enjoying my reactions to what he's doing. I cling onto the sheets moaning loudly as the vibrations on my clit from his moans are driving me crazy. he starts to flicking his tongue against my clit and my whole body begins to tremble and my breathing starts to become even heavier and patternless.  I moan his name loudly and tense up and my body continues to tremble. He sucks my clit hard one last time then starts circling his thumb hard against my clit "want you to Come for me". he whispers and starts swirling tongue inside of me. My whole body tenses up my breathing becomes faster and my moans become louder and more intense. "Come for me, baby" he moans again rubbing my clit harder an faster. I scream as my whole body releases. And I experience my first ever orgasm. He moans loudly as he licks an sucks at every last drop of my juices. Then moves his way slowly back up to me leaving a trail of light kisses up my body then presses his lips hard against mine as I let out a final moan.

He starts to undo his trousers while kissing and sucking on my neck and I look down nervously as he releases his HUGE! and fully erect manhood from his pants. "Touch it" he groans onto my neck "I won't make you do anything else I promise... Just play with it" he pants breathlessly "I-I... Umm" I stutter nervously, not knowing what the hell i'm supposed to do with this huge thing I front of me. "Like this" he whispers seeing unsure and nervous look on my face. He takes my hand wrapping my fingers around his large shaft. He keeps hold of my hand guiding me up and down his shaft groaning loudly. Once he gets the rhythm that pleases him and he can see I'm feeling more confident, he lets go of my hand and cups my face kissing me deeply as I continue stroking up and down his large shaft. "Mmm... F-fuck.. That feels sooo good baby" he groans onto my lips. He puts his hand on the back of my neck pulling me deeper into our already highly intense kiss and he starts tensing up and his whole body begins trembling. He groans loudly as his hot cum trickles down my hand.

He pulls me in close to him and we lay cuddling on the bed kissing each other tenderly.