Chapter 15

Michael's POV

I'm in my room getting ready and Jermaine and Tito walk in. "The cars are down stairs you ready to hit the club?" Tito asks "all ready" I smile.

"I heard a lot of hot chicks go to this place" Jermaine smiles "yeah, yeah" I roll my eyes, fixing my hair. He's says this about every place we go. "Don't worry, find you something too" Tito nudges me. "I'm just going for a few drinks that's it" I tell him as we head downstairs.

"Bro! it's summer! All these girls wanna do is just party and hook up, why should we deny them that? just relax and have some fun" he nudges me again. "I don't want some drunk chick that's probably fucked half the club"

"Nah, Mikes got his eyes on the grand prize" Jermaine smirks wiggling his eyebrows at me. "So get some practice in" Tito shrugs "I don't need practice" I roll my eyes "whatever... I'm sure you'll change your mind when we get there" he shrugs, getting in one of the cars and me and Jermaine get in the other. "Don't fuck it up" Jermaine says as I close the door "what?" I look at him confused "if you want that rare Dimond then don't go getting your dick dirty on some filthy stones"

"What the fuck does that mean?" I ask confused. Jermaine always using these metaphors and I have no clue what they mean. I'm pretty sure he just makes them up sometimes.

***

We've been at the club 2 hours and I'm already ready to go home. I go to the bar to get another drink when Tito comes over. "Yo, Mike this is Candy"

"Casey" the girl says and he shrugs at her disinterested "whatever, this is yours. Don't say I don't do nothing for ya" he smiles nudging her my way. "So are you gonna buy me a drink or what?" She slurs propping herself up on the bar "sure, get whatever you want" I sigh annoyed Tito just did that and I look over and see him making out with the girls friend. "You wanna dance?"

"No" I mumble and carry on drinking. "Oh, I get it. You just wanna skip straight to the bedroom" she winks. "How many?" I ask and she looks at me confused. "How many drinks? Just these two" she says (clearly lying). "I meant How many dicks have cum in your mouth today?"

"Well fuck you then!" She snaps staggering getting up from her seat "you wish sweetie... Bye" I shrug and she staggers off to some guy a few feet away from me and starts making out with him. "Mike what the fuck!?" Tito comes over "I handed that chick on a plate for you. How'd you fuck up?"

"I guess I'm not her type" I shrug and order another drink.

****

Leanne's POV

We've been drifting from club to club all night and we finally get to the last one and the whole place is packed. "OMG! I looooves this song!" I squeal excitedly. And rush to the dance floor followed by Steve and Paul, leaving the rest of the group to get the drinks.

After we finish dancing we head over to the bar and I see a familiar face. "Hey! It's Leanne right?" I nod trying to think where I know him from. "I'm Michael's brother Jermaine,we met briefly at the fair once"

"So your Jermaine!" I frown pointing at him and he giggles slightly "Are you here by yourself?"

"I'm with my friends their here... Um" I look around then shrug "somewhere"

"You want another drink?" He smiles and I smile back. He gets our drinks and hands me one. "What the fuck do you think your doing!?" Steve says coming from nowhere. "You all share girls now!?" He snaps at Jermaine then takes my arm to pull me away. "C'mon we're leaving!"

"But I haven't finished my drink yet" he goes to say something and Michael walks over. "Michael!" I smile giving him a hug and he hugs me back pecking my lips smiling. Then turns two Steve and Jermaine "Is everything ok?"

"So you all just fuck each other's girls now?" Steve scoff staring daggers and Jermaine. "Huh?" I look at him confused. "All I did was say hi and offer her a drink" Jermaine shrugs. "Yeah and the rest!" He frowns. "Stay fuck away from her!"

"She's my brothers girl! I can't come over and say hi?" Jermaine snaps back at him.

"C'mon let go outside" Michael says taking my hand.

*****

Michael's POV

I'm sat at the bar and as I'm looking around I turn and see Steve and Jermaine standing at the bar arguing. At first I was just going to ignore it but then I see Leanne is standing in the middle so I quickly go over.

I take Leanne outside before things get any more heated between Steve and Jermaine (which it will) "what was that all about?" I ask sitting outside the club. "Well.... Jermaine said hi and bought me a drink AND THEN! Steve started pissing his pants about it" she shrugs "that's it?" I look at her confused. "Yup!" She shrugs and goes to stand up and almost falls, but luckily I grab her in time. "How much have you had to drink? I giggle putting her arm around me. "I haven't! I had one like half of one .. A sip...half a sip" she tries to lie. "C'mon I'll take you home" I chuckle, walking towards the taxis. A couple come outside screaming at each other and Leanne sighs rolling her eyes. "Great! now I got to listen to those tonight" she frowns and point at them. "You know them?"

"I share a bedroom with them"

"We'll go to my hotel room. It'll be quiet with just the two of us" I smile helping her into the cab.