Chapter 21

Michael's POV

"Will you please just let me speak to her?" I plead with Paul and he shakes his head. "She doesn't wanna talk to you. She's a good girl and you did her dirt!"

"I know she is! She's an amazing girl and I didn't cheat on her with those girls! They came over to me and I pushed them away" I try to explain, but he shakes his head unconvinced. "Dude! You cheated on her! It's over. We've already kicked you out of the store what more is it going to take for you to get the hint?" There's no point you standing out here because she not gonna talk to you"

***
Leanne's POV

I'm at the ice cream shop and Michael is still outside. "Maybe I should just go and talk to him. He's been out there 3 hours now"

"No way!" Steve frowns "All he's gonna do is get inside your head and mess you around again. Trust me. You need to try and forget all about Michael and the rest of the Jackson's. This is what they do! They try and get inside of your head" I'm about to speak when Paul comes back inside. "I've tried, but he's not leaving" Paul shrugs. "Can't we call the police or something?" I ask and he shakes his head. "He's standing outside on a public street. Nothing we can do, he won't go until you talk to him"

"Maybe we could sneak you out the back" Steve suggests, but before I can answer Michael walks back into the store. "I though I told you not to come back in here" Paul frowns and Michael ignores him and walks straight over to me and grabs me, picking up over over his shoulder and starts walking out of the store "Put me down right now!" I snap at him and he ignores me and continues walking towards the door "Your gonna talk to me whether you like it or not!"

"You can't just pick me up and walk off with me! This is kidnap!" I snap. "Public kidnapping here! and nobody's going to do anything" I snap looking around the ice cream store full of people and not one of them tries to help me.

We get outside and he finally puts me down. "Now listen to me! I didn't kiss those girls they came over to me and..."

"And that makes it ok?" I snap "Michael I saw with my own eyes and..."

"Girl just hear the boy out! He's been standing out here for 3 hours already!" An old lady sitting outside snaps at me. I'm about to speak when Steve comes out. "How many fucking times does she have to tell you!? She's not interested!"

"Why don't you just admit you set me up!?" Michael snaps. "Steve is one of my best friends! Why would he set you up? What does he have to gain!?" I snap at Michael. "Because he's jealous! Isn't it obvious!? I swear to you I have no idea who those girls were and..."

"Oh ok, they just randomly came over and pounced on you!?" Steve says sarcastically "yes! That's exactly what happened and I know you had so thing to do with it. Why don't you just tell her the truth!?"

"That's rich coming from a Jackson!. You know full well who those girls were!"

"No I don't!!!" Michael snaps at him. "So why don't we call them and find out shall we?" Steve shrugs sarcastically taking out his phone.

"Wait, so these are two random girls and you just happen to have their numbers?" The old lady says still listing to our conversation. "Why don't you mind your own business!?" Steve snaps at her. "How do you have their numbers?" Michael asks. "I don't I ...."

"You set him up?" I turn to Steve and he shakes his head. "Of course not! You saw what he did in the café and at the club he..."

"Which you insisted we went to both" I frown. "I didn't know he was gonna be at either" Steve protests . "Sounds like a set up to me" the old lady shrugs. "Will you just mind your own fucking business" Steve snaps. "She has a point" I shrug. "Did you set him up or not?" I asks sternly looking into his eyes and he sighs heavily.

"Look it wasn't like that. I wanted you to see what he's really like and..."

"You need to leave" I cut him off "but Leanne I..."

"Please?" I cut him off again. He's about to speak but Paul comes over cutting him off. "Are you ok?" He asks me and I shake my head "can you please take Steve away from me?"

"No! She needs to listen to me" Steve frowns turning to Paul. "Dude I don't like her talking to Michael either but if that's what's she wants to do" Paul says taking Steve's arm, leading him back into the store. And I turn back to Michael. "I'm so sorry" I sincerely say and he shakes his head. "You don't have to be sorry. It did look bad, but I swear to you I haven't cheated on you and I never would. Can we please just start over?" He sighs and I look at him still wondering if Steve could be right about him and his brothers only being interested in women for one thing. "Please be my girlfriend again" Michael says bringing me from my thoughts and I stand staring at him for a moment not knowing what to say.

"Just give the poor boy a chance" The old lady says frowning at me. "It's not that simple" I try to say to her and she shakes her head "girl stop being so damn stubborn and kiss your man already! He's been stood waiting out here for 3 hours!" she snaps at me. "Please be my girlfriend again?" Michael asks getting slightly embarrassed.

"JUST KISS HIM ALREADY!" A man says across the street and I notice everybody is now staring at us. And Michael and I start blushing seeing we now have a huge audience in the street. I bite my lower lip nervously and I can't believe I'm about to do this.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me close as we both crash our lips against each other's and giggle slightly into each others lips as the people around us start cheering.

***
Michael's POV

As much a I wanted to punch Steve when he was finally caught out. It took me 3 hours of standing outside to get Leanne to even speak to me so I chose to let it go... For now.