Chapter 33

Leanne's POV

The next morning I turn over and Michael fast asleep and smile to myself looking at how cute he looks when he's sleeping. My phone beeps and turn to check and see I have 6 missed calls and a text message all from Steve.

Do not go anywhere with Michael please come home now!

Michael is still sleeping so I go into the bathroom to call Steve to find out what's wrong and he picks up after just one ring. "Where are you?" Steve answers sounding worried. "I'm with Michael" I whisper trying not to wake him and Steve sighs down the phone. "I told you not to, why didn't you listen to me?" He says in an annoyed tone "I only just got your message and. What's wrong?"

"Listen,  Michael is using you.You need to get away from him now! I spoke to Jermaine last night and..."

"are you seriously still going on about him?" I cut him off "you need to let that go already" I snap "this isn't about Jermaine it's Michael, he's.." he pauses and sighs down the phone "just come back to the house we can talk then" I frown down the phone confused "Steve, why are you acting all weird? What exactly has Michael done?"

Before he can answer me I feel Michael behind me and he snatches my phone from my hand and starts listening to Steve who doesn't realise what's just happened. Then hangs up frowning.

"Michael! what the fuck!?" I snap an he just looked at me annoyed. "Why are you still talking to him!? Can't you see what he's doing?" He snaps then sighs calming himself down "he's trying to break us up, he wants you an hates that fact we're together an using he's Jermaine as an excuse to get you away from me"

"that's ridiculous" I look at him confused "Steve's my friend.... He doesn't want me like that! an I don't want him and what's your brother got to do with anything?"

"What other reason does he have to hate me, huh?" He shrugs "I don't abuse you or cheat on you or anything like that.. I've done nothing but love you an treat you with respect an he still hates me and keeps trying to convince you I'm using you. Not once have I pressured you into doing anything with me that you didn't wanna do and even last night I asked you many times if were sure and each time you said yes! I didn't force or trick you into it. In fact I've bent over backwards for you all summer to make sure that our fist times were special and your still letting him get in the way!" He snaps "our first times?" I frown confused thinking I heard that last part wrong.

"what did he say to you before I took your phone away?" He asks ignoring my question "he said that your using me an that I need to get away from you" I mumble and he cups my chin in his hand lifting my face up and stares into my eyes "I'm sorry for getting mad at you... You know I love you right?" he smiles and presses his lips softly against mine and I smile slightly "I love you too" he pulls me in an kisses me again then breaks away. "Wanna go get some breakfast?" He asks changing the topic "sure.. But can I you something first?"

"Sure" he shrugs "when you said our first times..." I begin to say and his cups my face in his hands cutting me off staring deep into my eyes an starts singing quietly and softly "see that girl, she knows I'm watching, she likes the way I stare" we both giggle a little under our breaths then kisses me again. Still ignoring my question.

***
After Michael and I get breakfast I go back to the house and as soon as I walk through the door in greeted by a pissed off Steve.
"you finally came back I see" he Scoffs I sigh rolling my eyes and turn to him "nothing gets past you does it?" I smirk sarcastically making my way upstairs. "He's just using you why can't you see that?" He shouts back and I frown storming back downstairs "stop!..ok, I'm so sick of listening to this, you've been doing it all summer! you need to get over it! your the one who fucked Jermaine's fiancée, your the one who's done nothing but try an find ways to break me an Michael up. If you have a problem with Jermaine take it up with him an leave me an Michael out of it"

"they were never engaged!" He frowns at me confused. "Lucy was MY girl and Jermaine stole her from me... and Michael is just using you to get at me"

"No... Lucy cheated on Jermaine with you! That's why she went to him that night because she got caught an that's why he dumped her. Lucy's the one that fucked you both over nobody else" I snap at him an he laughs under his breath "do you actually believe all these lies Michael's been telling you? coz that all it is lies! He dumped Lucy the next day because that's what they do with women it's all just game to them an Michael is going to do the same thing to you once he's got what he wants he'll drop you the second he gets it! I'm trying to help you!" He shouts an I storm upstairs slamming my bedroom door behind me. Shaking a little wondering where all that just came from. I've never yelled at anybody like that before in my life.

*****

Michael's POV

"Last show tonight" Jermaine says excitedly. "I know" I sigh "I Can't wait to get back home tho, and can finally sleep in my own bed I hate staying in hotels" I reply an Jermaine turns to me an smirks "from what I've been hearing doesn't sounds like you been hating on hotels rooms much lately " He winks. "You heard us?"

"heard you? Mike everyone on our floor have heard you guys all summer" He laughs slightly under his breath and I purse my lips and smile at him awkwardly "whatever I'm gonna go...I'm meeting in Leanne for lunch"

"Don't be late back, we gotta be at the club by six"

"Yes, Joseph" I chuckle sarcastically and head out for my date.

*********

Leanne's POV

I get back excitedly from the most amazing date with Michael. An the as soon I walk in Steve starts yet again. "Had fun listening to his bullshit again I see"

"I had great time thanks!" I fold my arms smirking and Paul cuts in trying to ease the tension "anyway...we should start getting ready for the club tonight" Steve turns back to me raising and eyebrow "or will you be to busy fucking Michael an listen to feed your more lies?"

"Actually Michael's performing at victory tonight. . An no I won't be coming out tonight. Because you are the last person I want to be anywhere near right now... All you've done this summer is ruin things and try to make everybody as miserable as you!" I scoff at him walking off upstairs