Chapter 16

Leanne's POV

I wake up with a pounding headache. I sit up looking around an unfamiliar room confused. The last thing I remember is walking over to the bar and now I'm here? I'm about to get out of the bed and realise I'm wearing nothing but my underwear! 'Oh my god! What did I do last night? And with who!?' I ask myself panicking. Seeing I'm all alone in the bed.

I go to get out of the bed and I hear the door to the bathroom open and quickly cover myself again, worrying who's about to walk out. "Hey, your awake!" Michael smiles coming over and sitting beside me. "W-why am I here?" I stutter and he giggles slightly under his breath. "You don't remember?" I shake my head confused. "Wow, you really were wasted!"

"What happened? Where am I?"

"My hotel room. I brought you hear last night. You don't remember anything?"

"I wasn't with you last night, I was with my friends" I frown confused. "You were and I was with my brothers. Then it was just you and me then I brought you here and don't worry I used your phone and texted your friend Paul to let him know you were spending the night with me so he didn't come looking for you" he smiles "w-where are my dress?"

"In the bathroom. You kinda threw up on it a little so I figured you wouldn't wanna sleep in it" he chuckles slightly. I take a deep breath not wanting to ask this question. "Did we?... You know?" I mumble. "Have sex?" He asks and I nod praying to myself he doesn't say yes.

"No... I took your dress off because like I said you threw up on it a little. Then you brushed your teeth and rinsed your mouth out and I took you to bed with me"

"And that's all that happened?"

"We um.... We made out a little but then you passed out.... I didn't do anything else. Swear"

"I'm so sorry" I shake my head embarrassed. "It's fine don't worry about it. I now get to tell my brothers I kissed you so good you passed out!" he chuckles, trying to lighten the mood. I sit looking down at the bed. "Don't worry about it" he smiles lifting my head with his finger and pecks my lips. "I Left some of my clothes in the bathroom for you"

"Thanks" I smile awkwardly through pursed lips and head to the bathroom.

***
Michael's POV

When Leanne is in the shower and getting ready, someone knocks on my door and I go over to answer it. "Hey, what happened to you last night? You just disappeared without saying anything" Jermaine says walking in and sitting on the bed. "Um... You have to go" I say motioning him to leave. He's about to speak then hears the shower running  "does somebody have company?" He smirks "who is it?"

"It's Leanne ok? Now can you please...."

"So you and her.... You know?" He smiles wiggling his eyebrows. "No, she was really drunk so we just went to sleep"

"Wait! So you finally got her up here. In your bed and you didn't hit it!?" He frowns. "She was drunk! I'm not gonna have sex with someone if their drunk!" I frown. "Whatever" he shrugs getting up from the bed. "But like I said before if you don't want Steve's sloppy seconds you better hurry up and hit it before he does" he says sternly then leaves before Leanne comes out.

***
Leanne's POV

I can't believe I got so wasted last night. I'm so embarrassed, I'm surprised Michael wants anything to me again after this.

Michael has a show tonight so he had to go to rehearsals early. He's asked me to go and I said yes and tonight I'll be sticking to orange juice only!

After Michael dropped me off at the house, I quietly open the door and try and sneak up to my room, before anybody sees me tip toeing upstairs after spending the night with Michael. A man I met not to long ago In a club. Which is even more embarrassing.

"BUSTED!!!!!!!"

I jump turning round seeing Paul sitting in the living room.