Chapter 31

Leanne's POV

We're all getting ready to hit the clubs and Steve's sat in the corner of the living room moping. "What's the matter with you?"

"Oh he's just mad his date bailed on him" Paul shouts over before giving him a chance to speak. "Aww, I'm sorry. Are you ok?" I smile through pursed lips. "I'm fine, it was just some random girl I met. It's no big deal" he shrugs. "Well I'm sure you'll find somebody tonight. And if you don't... Well your kinda stuck with us" I shrug and he chuckles slightly. "You'll be fine" I smile reassuringly pulling him in for a hug then breaking away. "Maybe once I got few shots down" he smiles back. "That's the spirit!" I smile. He's about to speak when Paul comes over. "Will Michael be meeting up with us tonight?"

"Actually, he's performing tonight so I told him I'd stop by around 11" Steve's sighs and gets up storming out of the room. "What the hell!?" I frown watching him leave. "He's just jealous, don't worry about him" Paul reassures me. "Sooo.... Should we be expecting you home with us tonight? Or you gonna be... Taking care of you man again?" He wiggles his eyebrows making me giggle. "I told you before. He was sick. I couldn't just leave him like that"

"I still can't believe puked up all over Steve like that!" he chuckles "I would killed to see that!"

"It was pretty funny" I giggle remembering the look on Steve's face.

***********

Michael's POV

I'm on the stage and as I look around the club I see Leanne by the bar talking with Janet. After I finish singing I start talking and Leanne looks over. "I'm gonna do somethin a little different tonight.. This next song is one of my favourite songs and I wrote it for someone very special in my life" I announce to the crowd while all the time looking over at Leanne then begin singing 'human nature'

*****

After I've finished singing it's time for us to take out final break and I quickly hurry to the back to see Leanne. "Our you enjoying the show tonight?" I smile pulling her in close to me. "Mhm" she smiles pecking my lips. "What did you think of my song?" I smile kissing her back. "I loved it!" She smiles. "And I love you" I whisper "I love you too" she whispers back and I press my lips softly against hers.

*

Leanne's POV

Our soft and slow kiss quickly becomes more passionate and rushed and Michael pushes me playfully against the door deepening his kiss. I moan as I feel his erection growing against me and he lifts my skirt up moving my underwear to the side then slowly and gently slides his fingers across the inside of my fold rubbing my clit With his thumb, making me moan slighting. I undo his pants pulling them down slightly and he groans as I grip him firm in my hand sliding my way up an down his huge length. He moves from my lips an starts sucking and nibbling on my neck leaving light bruises. I moan his name and he starts rubbing his fingers faster against my clit making me shiver and whimper from his touch. "Ahhhh...Mmmm..Fuck!" I moan loudly, feeling an orgasm building fast, he rests his forehead on mine and looks straight into my eyes "come for me" he pants as his breathing becoming faster and heavier and my whole body tenses and begins to tremble. I grip his shoulder tightly with my free hand and groans, panting breathlessly and starts to tremble. He starts picking up more speed, rubbing more aggressively an I moan his name, loudly into his mouth as we both climax and I feel his warm juices squirt on my hand and as he groans into my mouth, kissing me deeply.

We stand looking at each other still coming down from our orgasms trying to catch our breath, then He kisses me softly "I need you.." He pants, still shaking an trying to catch his breath "all of you...and I want you to have all of me" he whispers and kisses me deep. "here?...now?" I mumble looking nervously around the room and he shakes his head "tonight?" He whispers. I don't say anything at first then nod nervously and he crashes his lips against mine.

The door Knocks snapping us from our moment "just a second!" Michael shouts as we adjust ourselves and 'clean up' as quickly as we can. He opens the door an Joseph walks in an stares at us for a moment frowning "time to get back out there" he says sternly and Michael nods then Joseph turns to me "you do realise how important this job is for Michael don't you?" I don't say anything but nod "then you realise all these distractions aren't helping him" I'm about to answer, but Michael cuts in before I can reply "I was just on my out" Joseph looks at us both suspiciously and we both put are heads down trying not to laugh during this extremely awkward moment. "You need to get back out there" He frowns an walks out. Closing the door behind him.

"I'm sorry I got you in trouble with your dad" I mumble feeling guilty and Michael laughs slightly under his breath. "Don't be! I told you...Joseph's always pissed" he smiles then goes silent an bites his bottom lip and stares at me "did you really mean it?....when you said I could have all of you?"

"yes" I smile nervously and He smiles back then crashes his lips against mine. we start making out and Joseph walks back in "what the fuck did I just say!?" He shouts an we quickly break away from each other. "Move your ass now!!" He snaps then walks out again. This time making sure he left the door open and Michael turns back to me pulling me in closer to him "wait in here" he smirks then moves his hand slowly up my skirt an cups my sex "and keep this wet for me" he whispers in my ear "I'm gonna really be hungry when I get back". He winks then kisses me one last time "MICHAEL!!!" We hear Joseph shout from down the hall making us giggle an we break away from our kiss. He blows me a kiss then leaves to finish of the show.