Chapter 27

Michael's POV

"It wasn't fucking funny!!" I snap at Jermaine who's still laughing like crazy. "I was just trying help perk you up a little bit" he chuckles. "I don't need help perking it up!"

"C'mon Jermaine isn't wasn't funny. You knew he was going to meet Leanne" Marlon cuts in. "I still don't get why you don't just fuck her already? You've done everything else with her" Jermaine shrugs. "Don't you think I would have if I could?" I frown "Mike, we don't have much of the summer left. If it doesn't happen soon, then your gonna lose. Steve's already made out with her in front of you. Who knows what's going on with them right now..... For all you know they could be picking up where they left off at the club" he shrugs. "She didn't make out with him, he kisses her. And what makes you so sure she even want's him? She never has before" I point out. "Yeah but she'd never had her pussy eaten or tastes dick before either"

"So?" I shrug "sooo... Thanks to you, those sexual urges are there now. So if you wanna get that V card you better do it soon before Steve does"

******

Leanne's POV

I'm getting ready leave for work and Steve calls me back. "What do you want?" I say dryly folding my arms. "I just wanna say sorry for everything that's happened lately and the way I've been acting towards you"

"Why have you been acting like that?"

"Because I thought I was being a good friend and I was worried about you making a mistake and getting hurt" he mumbles. "But Steve, if I make a mistake then it's my mistake to make and if you really want to be a good friend then you need to let me make my own decisions and respect them"

"I'm sorry, can we please be friends again? I hate us not talking?" He says sincerely. I look at him skeptically, not saying anything and he takes my hands in his. "And I promise I'll stop going on about the whole you and Michael thing.... Who you sleep with is your business not mine" he smiles through pursed lips. "But, We haven't been sleeping together"

"I'm sorry I just assumed...."

"Well don't... Because we're not" I cut him off. "Sooo... Can we start again?" He smiles through pursed lips "If you ever..."

"Scouts honour" he cuts me off an I smile as he pulls me in for a friendly hug then breaks away. "How about I get you one of them blueberry muffins you like so much?" He smiles. "But the café that sells them is all the way on the other end of the boardwalk"

"And I'm willing to walk all that way to get you one, if it means me and you are besties again" he smiles.

******

Steve's POV

I get to the café and get Leanne's muffin and call Paul to let him know what happened.

"Yup, We had a talk and I told her I was sorry and me and her our good again" I smile down the phone. "Oh and Paul... About the other night.. I'm sorry about going on at you about what happened. I won't mention another word about you and Leanne hooking up again"

I hang up the phone and turn to see Michael standing behind me looking pissed.

****

Michael's POV

"What happened the other night?" I ask Steve dryly. "Don't know what your talking about" he shrugs and goes to leave but I grab his arm stopping him. "What happened between Leanne and Paul!?" I snap. "It's not my place to say... Sorry" he smirks leaving without saying another word.

"What can I get you sir?" The women behind the counter asks and I shake my head. "Nothing, I changed my mind" I mumble and leave and make my way over to see Leanne.