Chapter 20

Michael's POV

I've been trying to speak to Leanne for days now, but she's still ignoring me but I'm not about to give up just yet. I have no idea who those girls were and even though I can't prove it, I'm pretty sure Steve had something to do with it somehow.

"What's so good about this place anyway?" Joseph frowns as we walk along the boardwalk. "this Café is way better" I assure him. "You sure it has nothing to do with the fact Leanne always goes here for lunch?" Tito whispers sarcastically. "I just wanna talk to her"

"Steve's probably already fucked her by now. I told you to do it quick, but you wanted to play all sweet and sensitive" Jermaine cuts in. "It's only been a few days and if she hasn't done anything with him in the time she's known him what makes you think she would now?" I frown getting pissed at all his little comments he's been making all day. "Yeah, but she didn't have a boyfriend who that hooked up with someone else. twice! In the same day!"

"I didn't hook up with anybody! How many fucking times!?" I snap "what are you two arguing about now!?" Joseph turns to us. "Nothing, Mikes just got his period" Jermaine shrugs sarcastically.

*

We finally get to the café and I see Leanne at the other end. "This place better good if you dragged us all the way down here!" Joseph mumbles sitting down. I stare over at Leanne laughing and talking with her friends, but she doesn't see me. "Earth to Michael! Have you decided what you want yet?" Joseph says and I look away from her table. "Huh? Um... I'm not sure yet" I mumble and glance back over at Leanne. "We're leaving!" Joseph says sternly. "I was just about to choose something" I tell him "there's a place next door you can choice there"

"What's wrong with here?" Randy frowns confused. "Because I wanna eat somewhere, Michael isn't gonna make the table wobble" he frowns staring over at Leanne's table. "I told you boys, NO distractions"

"I just wanna talk to her"

"We're leaving!" He says sternly getting up.

****

Leanne's POV

Me, Paul, Steve and Carla have just finished lunch and are heading back to work when out of nowhere Michael comes charging over. "Leanne, can you please talk me? I...."

"I'm interested in your excuses, leave me the fuck alone!" I snap at go to carry on walking but he grabs my arm stopping me. "But I didn't do anything I swear!"

"Dude, she said she's not interested. Conversation over!" Paul frowns. "I saw you with those girls! Your nothing but a lair and a cheat now leave me alone!" I snap "but that wasn't what it looked like"

"Yeah, yeah oldest excuse in the book" Steve says sarcastically. "This was you!" Michael snaps walking over to him and I stand in front of Steve pushing Michael away slightly. "Don't blame me coz you got caught out!" Steve snaps back at him. And I'm now in the middle of both of them as they continue to argue. "You set me up! I know did!"

"Why would I do that huh? Your the one going around fucking every girl that comes near you so don't blame me when you get caught out"

"No I haven't! I have no idea who those girls were!"

"Look, why don't you both just chill!" Paul cuts in trying to calm things down seeing both Michael and Steve getting more worked up. But they ignore him and continue yelling at each while circling around me trying get at each other (which I have to admit feels pretty hot) and before I know it Michael manages to get past me and lunges at Steve tackling him to the ground and punches him. "Michael, stop!" I yell pulling him back with the help of Paul and Carla. "He's the one..."

"I don't care!" I snap kneeling down to check Steve is ok. He's about to speak when his father comes out of nowhere dragging him away not saying a word.

*****

Michael's POV

"Are you fucking stupid boy!?" Joseph snaps dragging me back over to where my brothers are waiting. "What if one of the promoters or the club owner would have saw that!? You think anybody's gonna look twice at us!!!?"

"But he...."

"I don't give a fuck!" He snaps cutting me off "now back to rehearsals. All of you!"