#2 B&B

Riya.

"Get out of the way!" Someone shouted, I opened my eyes and saw the person in the blue car looking murderous.

The cars were only inches away from me, dust particles still not settled. The one in the black car opened the door and stepped out.

he was wearing blue jeans, a white shirt that defined his well-packed muscles and a jacket over, he took off his shades and I saw the most beautiful brown eyes.

"Are you alright?" his voice was even better, he was scanning me from head to foot.

Sachin Dixit.

It's her!

I still remember her jumping in front of my bike a few days back. People were chasing her and she ran away as soon as I stopped the bike, not giving me a chance to even ask her name.

I never thought I would meet her like this!

"Seriously, Dixit? Are you doing this?" Sreejith glared at her from his sports car. "she ruined our race!"

"You were lucky Sreejith Varma, you knew I was totally beating you," I said with arrogance.

"And you know that the race was not over, Sachin Dixit" Sreejith replied acidly, now opening his door and stepping out too. And the once deserted area was filling with the students now.

"You are lucky, she stopped you from losing," I said smugly.

That seemed to get on his nerve, he turned to 'her' angrily.

Uh..huh!wrong statement Sachin!

I suddenly wanted to protect her, like that day, when she had begged me to help her.

"Let's settle this first!" I said and Sreejith turned back to me, probably stopping from attacking her, for now.

Riya.

Uh..what am I gotten myself to!?

I am not stupid, I know when I am in trouble, in fact, I have a sixth sense about sensing trouble - like now.

The student body was watching, nobody moved a muscle or do anything to help me as I awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to do.

The two guys now started some kind of war with words, a gang was already formed for both guys on either side.

I slowly started to walk, hoping to slip away unnoticed.

"Where do you think you are going?"

I turned around to find a beautiful girl in front of me, but her eyes looked evil.

"I..am sorry, I didn't mean to.," I said, hating myself for the slight tremor in my voice.

"You created all these mess and now you want to hide! you sure have some nerves!" She took me by the elbows and walked to the arguing gang.

"Guys, stop this now!" She said and everyone looked our way. She pushed me to them.

"Stay out of this Teena!" The owner of the black car, Sachin said, looking angry.

"She is the reason all of this happened, let her solve the problem!" Teena, the girl who dragged me said.

"I know you are trying to help, but do you think a clumsy little girl can solve our problem?" Sreejith said.

Did he just call me a clumsy little girl?

"Hey, I'm right here!" I said, snapping everyone's attention back to me, I straightened, raising my chin.