#45 B&B

Dedicated to my dear friend, Neethuniks, hope you will enjoy the story dear :)

Riya.

"Try to stop him Riya, He's not listening to us," Amy said before she disconnected.

"What's wrong Riya?" Rohan looked at me.

"Neev... Neev is going to compete in a really dangerous race, the gang is against it, but he has already made a deal with one of the dangerous people," I said slowly.

"That rascal," Rohan cursed and Nivin reached my window.

"I have to go now, something came up," he said. "you can drive them back Rohan."

Rohan opened the door and got out, Danny and I followed.

"What's so important, Nivin?" Rohan turned to Neev.

"Don't worry, I will just-"

"Neev," I said and he stopped.

"Don't go," I whispered. "you promised me that you will never go for racing again." I said.

All the three of them looked at me now.

"I... It's important Riya, I really have to-"

"Don't go," I said again. "keep your promise..." I said as tears sprang to my eyes.

At least keep this one promise, you can't break all of it.

"Riya..." Nivin looked at me.

"Get in the bloody car, Nivin, you are not going anywhere," Rohan got angry.

"I don't have any choice in this, it's already decided, it's more dangerous if I don't do it," Nivin said.

"Riyechi doesn't want you to go, Brother Neev, please don't make her worried." Danny said.

"I am sorry Riya, I really am, but I have to go today." he said and another car stopped in front of us.

"Don't go," I stepped forward and clutched his hand, I don't care about anything else now, I just want to stop him.

He's doing it because of me; I know it and I will never forgive myself if anything happens to him.

"Riya..." he removed my hands off him slowly.

"Neev please..." I said one last time as he took a step back from me, my eyes were pleading with him.

He moved his eyes away.

"I am sorry," he said and take another step back, he turned back and moved towards the car waiting for him.

And my heart broke again.

I stood there, staring after him.

"Riya?" Rohan said softly.

"Riyechi..." Danny took my hand. "Let's go home." he guided me to the car.

Rohan started the car.

"Don't worry, Nivin is someone who knows what he's doing, nothing will go wrong, he will be alright," he said.

Even the gang seems to be worried, it sounded dangerous. Neev has turned reckless because of me, not even caring about his safety.

.............

Sachin.

I opened my eyes and groaned.

Who the hell would call me at this time? It's half past one in the morning!