#59 B&B

Thank you so much, Love_myheart, for this beautiful cover picture :)

Riya.

We were still on our way back from visiting mamma.

I feel like everything is back to normal, except that one thing.

My real family...

What Nikil told me is still ringing inside me.

If I had learnt one thing from coming to Aldricks, it's not to go after things like that.

I accepted Joseph Aldrick's invitation and stayed with Aldricks to find my family, but I have given up on finding them long before.

I looked at Neev, driving.

He's my family... mamma is my family; I don't need a family who was not there for me for the past 20 years of my life.

I need to tell Neev about Nikil though; I am going to tell him as soon as we get back.

"Riya, Are you okay? How did you get hold of that flash drive? How did you manage to escape?" Neev asked me.

"I am okay Neev," I said slowly. "My dad left it in a locker, and they took me there," I said.

"They were aware of that?"

"Yea... but they couldn't find it as it was hidden well, I got hold of it when I fell down..." I stopped as I remembered how I fell down.

"Actually there is something I want to discuss with you," I said.

I know Neev will know what to do about this situation, I can't take a decision.

"What's it?" Neev looked at me for a moment before turning to the road.

"Are you alright Riya? You look worried,"

"I am okay Neev, I was just scared," I said. "Let's get home first, I will fill you everything then,"

"Relax, you must be tired with everything that was going on today," Neev turned to me slightly. "I am glad that you are safe Riya... I was scared when they took you, I couldn't do anything and I was terrified," he said. "I experienced a hell lot of things I thought I was incapable of,"

"I am sorry, I worried you-" I stopped as my phone started to ring and I take it out.

"It's Rohan," I told Nivin before I attended.

"Rohan," I attended the call

"Riya, I just got a call from the police station, Naina's Uncle and Aunty are arrested and they need her statement,"

"What! They are arrested? That's good," I said, I still can't believe the fact that her uncle had been using his niece, Even going as far as to kill her!

"Yes, I will take her there, but I would like you to come there too, She will need your support," Rohan said.

"Sure Rohan, we will come now,"

Naina.

I was really scared to face them; I couldn't have done it without his support.

"What about that guy who hit my grandpa? Did you get him?" Rohan asked.

"He's still in hiding, but we have enough evidence to prove that he is Sebastian's man,"

"You have to get him no matter what... He was trying to kill Neev and Riya,"

"Yes, we are trying hard, Philip is already in custody even though he's hospitalised,"

"It's too bad that you are taking him in before I can see him," Rohan said darkly.