#16 B&B

Dedicated to rupal_24:)Thank you, dear...

Riya.

"How the heck am I going to get him inside without getting caught?" I said.

Neev was still sitting on the bar stool, he was passed out on the table, a bottle of whiskey still in his hand.

Amy, Sid, Rick & Jason sighed.

"He is still not completely out," Jason said, apparently trying to console me.

I gave him a look.

"Er...let me show you" He slowly reached out to take the bottle away, as soon as the bottle was taken away, Neev woke up with a jerk.

"My bottle," He shouted and looked angrily at the gang. "You..dare-" he stopped when his eyes landed on me.

"See who's here..." he slurred, taking a step forward.

"Can you walk?" I asked slowly.

"Ri..ya! I thought you were avoiding me?" Neev said.

"Er..no"

"Good" He was in front of me in seconds and before I could do anything, hugged me tightly, making me squeal in surprise. "coz I wanna do this every time you looked sad"

"Neev!" I tried to push him away, but he held my face in his hands, his eyes coming to rest on my lips and I shivered.

"Soft...pink and kissable" he muttered. He started to lean down, my heart was about to explode, I couldn't even fight.

"Neev! what do you think you are doing?" Amy shouted.

"You only told me it's soft pink and kissable," Nivin said, looking at her.

"Don't be stupid, it was that stupid Jerin's words! besides, I never mentioned 'kissable'!"

"Well...I always wanted to know" Nivin turned back to me and leaned down to me.

"Nee...Nivin!" I shouted, but he was too close. I closed my eyes and suddenly felt him losing his balance, I opened my eyes to see Nivin dropping down to my shoulder, passed out.

"Oho! so there was something like this going on!" Rick said.

I was too busy trying to get away, but he still had a strong grip.

"Shut up Rick! help her or he is going to crush her!" Amy shouted, trying to help me.

"Leave me!" Neev suddenly opened his eyes and shook Rick and Sid off him and slowly got up to look at me. I was still frozen.

Amy nudged me and I came back to my senses. "Yeah...right" My voice faltered slightly. "Neev, we have to go home now," I said.

"No!" the answer was strong and instant. "I am not going back there! it's not my home, it's..it's hell" Neev said, now sitting back."I don't want to..I hate there" he said.

He took a sip of his drink again. "No way in hell I will approve the project! I don't want to do anything with the company" he keeps on mumbling.

"What is he saying?" I asked, now confused.

Sid shook his head. "I got him from our practice place, He was racing his bike like crazy, I stopped him or he would've broken his neck!"

"Apparently something happened in the company, I think they used his project to get the deal without his consent," Rick said.

"What? he's doing a project?" I asked surprised.

"Three years back, he dedicated his life to that company only to be thrown out! and to think of them taking his project to give it to someone else!" Jason said.