#56 B&B

Thank you, Gazelle7336, for the lovely cover pic! Loved it dear...😘

Nivin.

I took a deep breath and tried to look as normal as possible, Sebastian's spy was still with me.

If I want to fool them, it's going to take so much effort.

I turned to Karan.

"I want to confirm that all of my family and friends are safe, so don't interfere," I warned him.

"If boss told you that he will leave them, he will do that," he said.

I looked at Karan "You don't know your boss as well as me, I need to check," I said firmly.

I opened the door and walked inside Naina's house. All of them were gathered around the laptop, probably going through the interview footage before airing it.

"Finally," Sachin walked to me, "the interview is ready to be aired, we need to act fast, before the board meeting," he stopped, now looking at the door. "But where's Riya?" he asked me, "And who's this?" he looked at the guy with me.

I really want to tell them the situation I am in, but I know I can't do that, not when Karan is here.

"Riya will join us later," I said. "And meet Karan, He works for S.S-News, He's agreed to broadcast our interview," I said confidently, praying that they will buy it.

I am feeling like crap now, I know that I am spoiling our plan, I am deliberately ruining the only way to stop Sebastian by this.

Don't worry about Sebastian getting the power, Neev, Riya's life comes first, nothing else matters...

And others too... even though Sebastian promised to back down from everyone else, I still need to confirm it.

"What's that supposed to mean Nivin; we are not using Q-TV then?" Amy walked to me.

Crap! I have totally forgotten about her!

"Yea, instead of hacking, we can air our story legally," I said.

"S.S-News?" Amy looked at him, "It's my first time meeting him, I kind of know all the reporters there, from which department are you? Who's your chief?" Amy looked at him.

"I got promoted recently, Ma'am," he said, showing her the ID card.

Amy frowned slightly. "Then you are under Mahi sir?-"

"Is it important now?" I interrupted. "Just hand over the footage, we need to take care of other things before the meeting starts," I cut across her.

He's going to get rid of that footage, I know it, but there's no way I could tell them anything, I need to obey Sebastian now, I can't risk Riya's life, I need to make sure that everyone is safe too.

You need to do this to protect everyone Neev, don't mess it up!

"Half of our work is over, it's nearly finished," Rick said from the monitor, "wait a couple of minutes more."

"But where's Riya?" Sachin turned to me again, "she's not someone who would miss this for anything."

"She needed to take care of something," I said shortly. "We need to hurry-"

"Take care of what? Someone here's been waiting for her." Rohan looked at Naina as they walked to us, leaving the gang to edit the footage.

"She needed to visit the hospital, it was urgent," I said.

Both Rohan and Sachin looked surprised.

"Why? Is she not well?" Naina asked, concerned.

All of them were looking at me and I said the first thing that came to my mind.