#7 B&B

Riya.

"Riya Mehra, I'm a family friend, please be comfortable" I smiled sweetly for the umpteenth time.

The party has started and everyone was interested in me. Everyone was curious why I am staying with the Aldricks.

I sat in a far corner and drank water. I don't want to draw much attention to me, but it was difficult with the dress I'm in.

"Riyechi, come on, I will introduce you to my friends!" Danny was near me.

He grabbed my hand and I had no other way but get up from my safety spot.

"Hello dear" An elderly woman spoke, both of us turned to look at her.

"Danial, who is this beautiful lady?" she asked.

"She's a family friend auntie, Riya Mehra," he said, then turned to me.

"This is aunt Neethika" Danny introduced. "Nirosha's grandmother" He added undertone.

"Nice to meet you, Auntie" I smiled.

"Mehra?  I don't think I heard about any Mehras before, what does your father do?" she asked.

Just nirosha's exact words! wow! rich people judge you by your title!

"He is an architect," I said pleasantly like I was taught.

"What's his company name-"

"Hey, aunty!" I heard a male voice and I saw Rohan appearing from nowhere.

"My dear boy!" She looked delighted to see him, she embraced him.

"How have you been," He asked pleasantly.

"Better! we missed you boy"

"I'm back for good this time, Don't worry," he said cheerfully. Then they turned to me and Danny.

"Ah...I see you have met Riya!" He said.

"yeah, we were getting acquainted," She said.

"That's good" He smiled then turned to me. "Can I have this dance please?" he asked.

Anything to get out of this interrogation!

"Sure!" I pasted a fake smile and took his offered hand.

Soon we were on the dance floor, swirling around.

"Thanks for rescuing me"

"No problem" Rohan smiled. "You seemed to get into trouble all the time"

"True!" I said, now getting Nirosha's glare from the side. She was looking beautiful in a golden gown.

"Uh..oh, your fiancée is getting jealous," I said and the light in his eyes went out.

"It's okay," He said. "Just be careful about what you say, or they will cross-examine you"

"Like aunt Neethika? "

"Yea..and the person over there, talking to my dad is Nirosha's dad, Uncle Sebastian, he's the CEO of our company"

"Nirosha's dad is the CEO?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes, he's very sharp, so keep your distance," he said.

"Okay, then who else?" I asked him, he twirled me around and that's when I caught the eye of none other than Sachin Dixit.

"Oh shit!" I said, now trying to hide in Rohan's height and completely moving out of our dance step.

"What now?"