#5 B&B

This chapter is dedicated to niveaelizabeth, Thank you for your encouraging words:)

Riya.

"And what's your name?" The officer asked me rudely and I flinched.

"R..Riya" I  stammered.

We were all made to line up at the police station. The fighting had ended with the entry of police and the students in both of the colleges were lined up.

"She is the victim here, there is no need to be rude," Sachin said.

"I will decide it" The officer looked at him threateningly. "And you, who are you?"

"Sachin Dixit," He said and the police officer looked at him oddly.

"That's right, I Am Dev Dixit's son," He said smugly.

The officer walked to the next one in line.

"And you sir, whose son are you," The officer asked Neev sarcastically.

"I Am Nivin Aldrick," He said coolly.

"Are you related to the-"

"That's him" Sreejith muttered beside them.

"And this is Rajeev Sharma, you must know Sharma sir, the leading politician," One of the constables said and the police officer sighed.

Then he turned to me, obviously, I must be the only one without a title and "safe" to handle.

"It all started because of you!" he said and I trembled.

I had never in my life thought that I will have to visit a police station like this!

"It's not, they played a prank on her" Sachin defended and everyone turned to look at him.

"You call this a prank?" He asked.

"She is the only one who stands up against the toppers in our college, so they played a prank on her to get her in trouble" Sreejith explained.

Rajeev's eyes snapped to me.

Well..now you know!

He was the one who was accusing me about using the money, I hope he will be satisfied, now that he knows that I am a nobody.

"My dad is here," Sachin said looking to the door.

"Ah..sir" The police officer greeted him.

"I hope it's not much of a trouble" Sachin's dad said.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Sachin's dad was one of those famous lawyers, I think I have seen him in the newspaper a lot of time!

"Not at all" The officer looked at him respectfully.

"you too Neev?" His dad asked, spotting Neev in the line and surprising me.

"uh...Uncle" Neev greeted awkwardly and I looked between Sachin and him.

They are enemies, right?

"They were fighting the other college," The officer said.

"Can I take them with us now?" Dev asked cheerfully, like talking about the weather.

"Ah...Of course" The officer said.

Sachin turned to me and grabbed me by my wrist, pulling me forward and surprising me.

"Meet my friend dad," He said, making me blush. "Riya, this is my dad," He said proudly.

"Hello sir" I smiled shyly at him, I can't believe he is Sachin's dad, he doesn't look like most of the guardians now came to take their children off, threatening and complaining.