#55 B&B

Dedicated to pavxoxo for always reminding me of the time to update😉

Neev.

I clutched Riya's hand tightly and looked around.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked slowly and Sebastian's smile widened.

"Now, this is why I like you Nivin, you catch up fast, can we move inside?" he turned to us from our doorway.

So five minutes later, all of us were seated on my settee, Sebastian looked around.

"Whoa... I missed this place, but I have to say, you have modified it to be much better than James-"

"What do you want from me?" I asked back, getting angry now.

Riya touched my hand and I gripped her hand, I need to calm down, I know that I can't lose my cool, I need to protect Riya.

"I need to borrow her," Sebastian looked at Riya.

"No!" I said. "That's not going to happen," I said firmly.

"I am not going to hurt her," Sebastian said. "There's no need to get so worked u-"

"You expect me to believe that? You betrayed your best friends, you framed Riya's father and threw my Amma out of the family, you attempted to kill Uncle Dev and Grandpa too, you are a cold-blooded murderer!" I said incredulously.

Riya's eyes snapped up to me in shock, I know I haven't talked to her about it.

I know it now, Riya's Dad was a victim, I don't have any evidence, but I know Uncle Dev is right!

"It was not me; it was Riya's Dad who betrayed James-"

"Shut the hell up, it was you!" I shouted.

"Why would I do such a thing Nivin-"

"You betrayed everyone, you framed him and you got hold of all his shares, I was following you from the moment Uncle Dev told me about you,"

"Do you have evidence?" Sebastian looked at me evilly.

"Just wait there, we are going to prove it, Uncle Dev and I will-"

"You are not the only one who has challenged me, Nivin, look at what happened to Anil Ragunad-"

"Shut up!" I shouted.

"Wh...What?" Riya looked at us; her eyes were filled with pain, "What did you do to my Dad?" she looked at Sebastian.

I glared at him. I was going to tell her that, I was trying to make it easier for her, I was waiting for her Dad's name to be cleared first before telling her, but Sebastian just ruined everything.

Yes, when the police "lost" the CCTV footage of the highway accident, Uncle Dev was doubtful, he already told me that it was not an accident, but a planned murder executed by Sebastian but I never expected Sebastian to confess it like this!

He's confident that we don't have any evidence, He's so confident that he could get away with it!

"It... It was not an accident," I mumbled, "I... I am so sorry Riya..." I said slowly.

"My... my dad was killed?" Riya's voice trembled and I pulled her to me, "It really wasn't a car accident then?"

"I am so sorry...Riya..." I said gently, not caring about others, she was deeply hurt and I just wanted to console her, "I... I couldn't tell you, I wanted to prove his... Innocence before...telling you," I said slowly.