#6 B&B

Thank you luckyangel, for your valuable review and support! you made me upload this chapter:)

Riya.

it's Saturday!

I looked out of my window, sipping coffee. Arrangements were going around for tomorrow's party.

My thoughts ran to Neev, he was badly beaten up,  what happened yesterday was partly my fault too.

I never thought family life is like this! I thought they will support you and forgive you, I thought they will stand by you!

"Molu..come downstairs, it is time for breakfast," Kamala said from the doorway.

"what happened to Neev's parents?" I asked the question that has been playing around in my mind.

Kamala looked startled. "shh..you shouldn't be asking about things like this!" she came inside and pressed a finger against her lips.

"but yesterday-"

"sh..don't talk about it, ignore it"

"I feel that it's not right, Kamala! Neev is supposed to be his grandson! For God's sake!"

"Keep your voice down," Kamala said again.

"Did Neev had his breakfast?" I asked again.

"I don't think he will come down today" Kamala murmured.

"why? Is he forbidden to come down?" I asked incredulously.

"No, we have guests today that Neev wouldn't be comfortable with," she said.

"what? who?"

Neev.

she is here..just down the stairs, she is home. The one person I care about is here, only, she doesn't belong in my world anymore.

Nirosha!

Don't think about her, Neev,  you have a race tomorrow. you have other things to worry about than a girl who abandoned you at the worst time.

I turned around in bed and winced at the pain. I am still sore from yesterday, with the race only tomorrow, I don't know how I am going to make it, I sighed.

And there is still grandpa! I don't know what I will have to do tomorrow to skip out of this hell hole!

I started to think of a plan, there is no way I am going to attend the party. I walked to the window and saw her, Riya, my mood turned a 180 degree instantly.

talk about bad omen!

* * *

Riya.

I was halfway down the stairs when I realized it, something was bothering me and now I know what it is.

I felt my wrist out of habit.

It is missing!

I realized with shock.

The pearl bracelet that I usually wear is missing! I can't believe that I didn't realize it earlier!

Think Riya, when was the last time you had it?

But I couldn't think of it at all. Its been missing for a couple of days now, I don't remember wearing it these days back!

Dear God! Don't tell me it's in THAT room!

I slowly tiptoed to the piano room. I took a deep breath, I  still remember Nivin's furious look for entering here the last time.

I know he will kill me if he finds out I entered this room again! Especially after that deal to keep away from each other's business.