#53 B&B

Nivin.

Rohan raised Naina's uncle by the collar and I pulled him back from him.

"What the hell are you doing? Calm down!" I said.

But Rohan kicked him in the middle and the man hit the wall in force.

Rohan pushed me off him and started to raise him up again.

"Stop this! What's going on here!?"

Everyone stilled at that. Priya was looking angry; she supported herself to the wall and looked around, her eyes stopped on Rohan who was frozen in his spot.

"Riya, who's this guy?" she pointed to Rohan, "why's he attacking my Uncle?"

I turned to Rohan, who was still frozen in his spot, his eyes wide.

Rohan.

Naina!

She's alive!

Naina is alive!

I looked at her from head to foot.

My Naina is alive! She's not dead!

My vision started to blur.

I pushed the man to the floor and turned to her.

"Naina!" I took a step closer and she backed away.

I couldn't control it anymore. I walked to her and hugged her tightly.

She seemed surprised, I could feel her trying to move away, but I just imprisoned her in my hands and pressed her closer to me.

I smelled in her scent and kissed her on top of her head.

I still couldn't get hold of my emotions; my eyes were filling and flowing down my face, wetting her forehead.

"Leave me!" I heard her; she was trying to push me away.

"Rohan..." Neev called me.

"Rohan," Riya stepped closer.

I slowly let go of her, she looked at me in shock and supported her weight to the wall.

"What happened to you?" I looked at her in concern, "Did he hurt you?" I glared at her Uncle for a moment.

"Riya!?" Naina called, slightly panicked, her eyes were still on me.

"Rohan, Priya... Naina can't remember anything, she lost all her memories during an accident," I heard Nivin and my world collapsed.

She was met with an accident!? She lost all of her memories!?

I looked at her.

"I... I don't believe it," I said, I tried to take her hand but she flinched back.

"Naina?"

"I... I am not Naina!" she said, "stay away from me, first you attacked Uncle... now you-"

"Uncle!?" that got me mad, "Do you call this man your Uncle?" I shouted, anger ruling me again. "I promised myself that I would kill this bastard if I ever see him again!" I said.

"What are you talking about, Rohan?" Neev asked me.

"This man," I pointed at her Uncle, "wanted her to work in a nightclub, no, he forced her to work in a nightclub, fully aware that the owner of it was misbehaving with her!" I said and I turned to Naina, "And we met there for the first time! I helped you to get out of there," I told her.

Everyone was frozen again.

"And your Auntie supported him," I gave her Auntie a glare and she covered behind her Uncle who was trying to get up.