#28 B&B

Riya.

I have no idea about what's going on anymore. I am currently positioned in the security office of the mall.

Yes, I had to ask for help to escape the reporters. I couldn't imagine facing them again after the last incident.

I have also assured Priya that I was okay and promised to explain everything later.

The mall director personally came to see me make sure that I am comfortable.

"Your fiancé is on the way, you will be okay when he's here" he assured me.

I restrained from rolling my eyes. First, it was a boyfriend, now fiancé, they will call him my husband next!

And my poor heart, it doesn't seem to calm down anymore. It's playing the words of Nivin Rosh Aldrick again and again, making me like drunk.

Just wait Nivin Rosh Aldrick!

Nivin.

"How do you do Mr.Aldr-"

"Where's Riya?" I cut across him. I was in a small mall.

"Ah...this way sir, my security are blocking the reporters in the front," he said and I nodded as I walked with him.

"It's that door" he pointed and I walked there along with my two bodyguards.

Someone opened the door for us, Riya was sitting on a settee, two security men placed in the room.

"Riya!" I said; I am actually really pleased to meet her, I realised it.

She looked up in anger.

Uh oh! I am in big trouble!

She jumped up angrily and walked to me, probably ready to hit me, I was too busy, taking her in, she was wearing a knee-length simple frock. she looked good.

"I am going to kill you Nivin Rosh James Aldrick," she said before reaching me and one of my bodyguards blocked her from me.

"It's okay, move back" I ordered.

"It's okay? It's as simple as that? I will-" she raised her hand again to punch me, only this time, I stopped it midway.

"It is good to see you Riya," I said sincerely, then did something that surprised both of us; I hugged her.

I heard the soft gasp of her surprise before the wonderful feel of her. It was a perfect fit, she fits just right inside my arms.

I was right, she feels very good in my hands.

she tried to move away for a few seconds, but I imprisoned her, not letting her go, my hands tightened around her waist, pressing her to me and inhaling her scent that I didn't realise I missed till now.

It must have been the feel of her body against mine or the scent of her or the situation we are in, next thing I know, I was kissing that soft pink kissable lips of her.

I swear, I didn't mean to deepen the kiss, I couldn't resist the temptation and just wanted to taste her a little, but once I tasted, I couldn't let go, I pressed my palm against her waist, keeping her against me all the time when I just enjoyed her lips freely.

Riya.

I am getting drugged, it's like flying around with millions of fireworks going off around me.

I have to grip him as he pressed me closer and I felt his hand on my waist, keeping me against him firmly.

He bit my lower lip gently and I opened my eyes with a shock.