#58 B&B

Nivin.

My head was bursting.

I just heard the last moments of my dad's life.

"NOW," Sebastian recovered first as he shouted.

A blasting sound echoed throughout the building and the fire alarms went off.

All of the directors jumped to their feet and everyone started to run out as the whole building erupted in chaos.

It just left the rest of us, the Aldricks, Dixits and Sebastian.

I was out of my seat before I know it.

I lunged at Sebastian and started to hit him, He tried to shield himself, but he was no match for me.

I was out of my mind and bind with fury; all I wanted was to hurt him, to kill him with my bare hands.

"I am going to kill you," I kept saying while trying to punch the daylights out of him.

Then, I felt it, the pain from all around me and the shouts from others in the room, Sebastian's men were trying to separate me from him.

They finally managed to drag me back, but not before I kicked him back with all my strength.

Sebastian was thrown back with all the force and his bodyguards supported him.

The words from the audio clip were still echoing around me, making me numb.

My dad sacrificed his life to save Amma and me! He didn't drink himself to death; He was murdered while trying to protect us.

Uncle Dev came forward and separated me from the bodyguards, and then he turned to Sebastian.

"You... you killed James too!" Uncle Dev whispered as all of us looked at Sebastian's evil face. Everyone was still frozen, unable to move.

Sebastian touched his earpiece slightly like he's listening to someone.

"Bring her in!" he shouted again and the door to the conference room opened and Philip brought in a struggling Riya inside.

"Philip!" Rohan moved angrily, but Sachin stopped him as Sebastian's men were ready to attack.

"She did it, she played that audio clip. She escaped with a guy earlier," he reasoned as he handed over something to Sebastian.

"A flash drive!?" he growled, "So the necklace had a flash drive hidden inside it? I asked you to check thoroughly!" he shouted, turning to his men.

"Our experts were on their way, but she escaped before that," His PA said.

I was still numb, but the sight of Riya being dragged into the room snapped me back to my senses.

"Riya-"

"Neev-" she couldn't finish as she was blocked by Philip.

I am going to kill him today!

"Stop right there, Nivin," Sebastian growled as he walked forward and clutched her throat, choking her.

"Do you even know what you have done?" He looked murderous and I moved forward, ignoring the warnings and shouts around me.

I pushed Philip out of the way as he tried to stop me.

"You ruined me! you just ruined everything I have been building up for the past 20 years, and now, you are going to pay, you bloody bitch-" he stopped as I pulled him off her and covered Riya who was trying to breathe.

"Are you alright?" I looked at her for a moment, but she looked angry and mad, her eyes flashed at Sebastian.

"I... I told you, I will never allow it, I told you that I will expose you, Sebastian, It's time you stop hurting others!" she shouted, her eyes were filled, but I could clearly see the anger in them.