#11 B&B

Dedicated to priyadarshy, Thank you for responding dear:) And sure, I will bring Neev & Riya closer:D

Riya.

"Are you out of your mind? do you even know what you are saying?" Nivin asked me incredulously.

I turned to look at Grandpa, determined.

If you think that I will give up, you are going to be surprised.

"It was my fault that Neev went out of the house, I forced him to take me, you can't punish him"

Both Grandpa and Nivin looked surprised.

"He still broke the rule," Grandpa said.

"Because I made him, he was not going to, but I forced him t-"

"Riya!" Nivin interrupted, staring at me as if for the first time.

"You know it's true!" I said, praying that he would stick with the story, but he was looking at me strangely.

Hell, if I am going to get punished, there is no need for him to get it too!

Nivin.

I stared at her, I am actually shocked at her statement.

No one had ever tried to stick for me before, not even once!

"Very well.." Grandpa said, now watching both of us. "Then Nivin will be led to his room while you take the punishment," he said.

"No!" I said. "You know very well that she couldn't have escaped without my help, it was actually me," I said.

"Nivin" riya said warningly and I gave her a look.

"This is interesting than I thought! are you sticking for each other?" Grandpa said.

I looked at him. "We can't punish her, she's not an Aldrick! besides, come to think of it, no girls have ever been punished before! you can't do this"

"It's the first time I am hearing you trying to protect anyone this fiercely! not even Nirosha, did something happen when you were away?" Grandpa asked smugly.

I know he wants to provoke me, still, it was a slap. Grandpa rang for security.

"It's illegal, you can't just beat people up," I said, Now feeling desperate.

Philip entered and I stepped closer to her, took her hand protectively, not even thinking about it.

I had never felt this much protective of anyone before! I don't know what's it, Riya just reminds me of me, Grandpa's target to every torture. If it was my dad before, it's because of her guardian now.

Grandpa has a sick way of revenge and no one knows it better than me, I have endured it my whole life, but somehow I can't allow it to another person!

"Please escort Nivin to his room and take her to the second floor"

"No" I shouted angrily, I could feel Riya's cold hands, slightly trembling in mine, she gave me a little squeeze.

"I will be okay," she said, her face calm.

"You don't know-leave me!" I said angrily as two of them got hold of me. I started to struggle, but I know it's worthless, I watched as Riya walked away with one of them.

Grandpa watched me with interest, I stopped struggling. "The war is between us" I whispered.

"You could've been more careful, trying to protect her!" he said, walking away.