#34 B&B

Joseph Aldrick.

"The wedding preparations are almost done, All the VIPs are invited, their stay is pre-booked in one of our hotels"

"Good, everything should be perfect, I  don't want any mistakes to happen," I said.

"It's all arranged sir, but I  don't understand it," J.P said. "Why are you taking so much pain to arrange it all meticulously? I never thought you would even agree to get them married"

I laughed out at that. "It's a game J.P, just watch how it's going to be"

"I don't see anything particular here"

"I want the marriage to take place as the plan, yes, and I would like to see if they are still going to be together after I tell them the truth about their parents"

"You are going to tell them?"

"Yes, how do you think Nivin will take it when he hears his mother ran away with Riya's father?"

"You want to break the marriage?" J.P asked.

"No, I want to snap him into pieces, It will be the last straw for him, he will never dare to interfere in my company any more, I know the boy, he is more sensitive than you think, this will struck him down for a lifetime, he can't bear another betrayal in his life"

"And if they get separated, Nivin can't even compete with Sebastian," J.P said.

"Yes, If they separated and I am sure they will, Nivin wouldn't even consider her as a human being, the one person he hates most in this world is her dad"

"It makes sense," J.P said. "you want to make them separated"

"And the divorce that comes after that can remove any possibility of getting Neev his management rights" I added.

That's right, I am going to destroy them this time. Nivin is the only person who challenged me like this and I can't allow it, I should show him I am not someone to be messed with.

And Riya, It's time for me to throw her out of the family, she's that traitor's daughter, Anil Ragunad's, I am going to make sure that she will suffer for all those things her dad had done.

So, the wedding is a perfect solution for everything.

* * *

Priya.

I looked at the picture in shock, I have sketched the room in my dream, It looked so familiar.

Why am I dreaming about it again and again? did I really fall down and get hurt before?

"Priya, I am going back today, can you take care of yourself now?" Auntie came to my room.

"Yea, don't worry" I smiled.

"Don't go out again, you remember what your doctor said, take rest and relax your mind," she said again.

But I am getting confused and suffocated here!

"Yea...I will keep it in mind" I said. "But auntie..." I stopped, not sure of what I am going to ask her.

"What? tell me...Are you not well?"

"I am okay," I said slowly.

Just ask her and get it out of your head Priya...

"I was wondering...If...I ever had a ring before, a beautiful emerald ring?" I looked at her.

She was staring at me strangely.

"Are...are you alright?" Auntie asked me, she looked worried.

This is why I am reluctant to ask her anything, she will look scared or worried.