#30 B&B

Neev.

I reached the door and looked around. The party was in full swing.

I sighed.

Riya said I should find her if I want to see her.

I mean, how can she do it? It's a freaking masquerade and I am supposed to find her in these hundreds of masked guests!

I stepped inside. I am actually glad to wear a mask too, no, it's not a flashy one, it's a plain black one that covered both of my eyes and upper one-third of my nose too.

I don't want anyone's attention too much, I started to search for her in the ballroom.

The room was lit up in soft yellow dim lights from the electric candles, fresh cut flowers and ribbons were used everywhere to decorate the ballroom. It really had a nice feeling to it.

"Neev?"

I turned around.

"Nirosha," I said. She was wearing a dress that showed her curves, she was wearing a mask, but her face was recognizable.

"I am glad you are here"

"Did you talk to Rohan?" I asked her.

"I saw him..." she slurred slightly. "but I was...waiting for you," she said.

"We don't have anything more to talk abo-Nirosha!" I exclaimed as she pulled me with her.

"Neev" she looked up at me. "I know you are...angry at me, I know you are doing this to get revenge-"

"Are you drunk?" I asked her as I untangled myself from her and moved back.

"Neev-"

"I am looking for Riya, and you better tell Rohan everything today itself, Nirosha, or I am going to tell him everything myself," I said. before walking away.

Priya.

"Can I have this dance please" The person who introduced himself as Sachin asked me.

I was sitting in a corner, Riya and Sachin met as soon as we were inside and she introduced me to him.

"I would really love to, Sachin, but I have to decline," I said.

"She's not fully recovered from her accident, Sachin, she can't walk for a long time," Riya said.

"Ooh! I am sorry Priya" Sachin said. I shook my head, smiling.

"I am glad that I am recovering fast," I said.

"That's good to hear," Sachin said.

"You haven't met Neev yet?" Sachin turned to Riya. She shook her head.

"I told him to come and find me," she said, then looked at the clock. "It's time for Rohan to be here too, I will just try to find them," she said.

I am still nervous about this, but I know I can't back away now, I just hope Rohan is someone whom I can get along with, he's my date after all.

Riya moved away and Sachin take the nearest seat beside me, he turned to me.

"So Priya, I heard you two are very close, how come I am meeting you only now-" he stopped, now turning slightly away. "crap! I am so sorry Priya but I have to go now" he said suddenly.

"What happened?" I looked at him.

"There's someone I don't want to meet!" he said and I laughed.

"Okay! just hide from your stalker then," I said.

"I wish it really was a stalker, but she's more dangerous!" he murmured before slipping away.