#9 B&B

Neev.

"Faster," I shouted and Riya accelerated. 

"Are..are you sure? I can't see anyone" she said.

"Dead sure, turn right..now," I told her and surprisingly she took an impressive right turn.

"Uh...I see them," she said, now accelerating, they have switched on their headlight now.

"They know! they are going to try and block us now" I said.

"Why? who are they? Is it grandpa's people?" Riya looked at me.

"It would have been much easier if it was them" I muttered.

"Oh God, they are gaining speed" Riya exclaimed.

"I shouldn't have let you drive in the first place!" I said, regretting handing over the wheels.

But she was impressively managing the situation.

"Now..take that pocket road, they can't overtake us, the road is too narrow," I told her.

She did as I said and we reached the main road at last.

"What are we going to do now? they are closely following-" Riya stopped mid-sentence, slamming down the break.

We would've been thrown out of our seats if not for our seatbelts. I too saw the second car that is in front of us now. We were trapped with no way out.

Riya.

I followed his instructions and sat there while Neev opened the door and stepped out.

Three people stepped out from both of the cars and I started to panic. They were people from racing and looked really scary.

I watched as Nivin tried to talk out their problems, but soon it was evident that they were not there for peace.

One of them took out a cycle chain and that's what made me do it.

I took out his cell phone and dialled the police station. I really don't want to die this way.

One of them came to my window and tapped the window on my side.

"There's only a girl here with him" I heard him shouting at others. then turned to look at me. "open it, girl," he said now tapping the window strongly and I flinched.

Nivin walked to driver side too. "leave her out of this, she's not my team-"

"But she is your girlfriend, I saw her in the race today"

"What you are talking about is management issues, you can contact my manager, I don't have a say in this" Nivin said firmly and turned around to our car.

"It is not! all we want is for you to withdraw, don't play the next race"

"I Am afraid it doesn't work that way," Nivin said and the bulky man put his hand on his shoulder.

"How much do you want? you say it" he said.

Nivin shrugged his hands off. "You have to talk to my manager"

"Then you won't ever race again" The men all took out weapons.

"Are you going to fight me?" Nivin eyed them. I started trembling. I know he is no match for the scary looking men, especially when he is half drunk.

"We have no other way now, we are going to break your hands and feet"

And that's how the fight started. I looked as Nivin fought impressively for one against six. then one of the men knocked the door so forcefully that I jumped, startled.