#35 B&B

Dedicated to ElaineCastello, Thank you for that long review:)

Nivin.

I whistled as I walked downstairs. Everything looked bright, In fact, my mood never has been this pleasant in all of my stay here.

I have a reason to hang on now.

I have Riya!

Even though grandpa wanted to humiliate me by marrying the lower status-according to him, Riya is the best thing I have hoped for.

I know I have to get married since it's a written rule in our family business, now that I have accepted it, I couldn't even think of anyone else rather than Riya to spend the rest of my life with.

Spend the rest of my life with!?

That inner voice echoed inside my head.

Okay, I care about her too much, so what?

I accepted it too, the fact that I am in love with her, more than my control, unlike my plans.

I never thought I would feel like this about anyone, especially not after Nirosha and the funny fact is, I didn't feel this even for Nirosha, the feeling for her was comfortable but the feelings for Riya is surprising, out of my control and almost fierce! shocking myself to the core.

I still can't believe it's our marriage within weeks! I would have freaked out and run the other way if it was before. Marrying Riya doesn't feel like it, It's almost like I am looking forward to it!

You should as well admit that you are hopeless Nivin!

That voice reminded me again.

"Where's Riya?" I asked. Auntie Alice was preparing the breakfast table with Kamala.

"Oh, she said she has something urgent to do, she left early," Auntie Alice said.

"What?" I frowned, I don't recall anything.

"It must be really urgent because she asked me to postpone the dress fitting," Auntie Alice said, not too happy.

I could say she was looking forward to it. she always wanted a girl to dress up and to roam around for shopping.

What's so urgent that she even skipped breakfast for?

I dialled Riya's number, but her phone was off.

That girl! she knows how to make me worried!

Riya.

"I want to see her, now," I said.

The nurse considered me for a moment.

"It's urgent," I said, stressing my point.

"She's sleeping, she was not since the past week"

"What happened to her? why didn't you tell me!?"

"It's just mild fever, not dangerous"

"I want to see her, now"

"This way," she said, probably not wanting to put up with me.

Five minutes later I was in her room. she was still sleeping peacefully.

I missed her so much!

It was because of her I survived the orphanage. She was the only one permanent for me, no one else remained beside me for long.

I kissed her forehead softly. "I miss you, Mamma" I whispered.

She looked pale, but she was still beautiful without any makeup and fancy clothes.