Chapter 7: I don't wear shirts....

We walked into his house. They have a hidda key stashed in a pot. He unlocked the door and we walked in. Then went up to his room. I ran and jumped on his bed and grabbed a random pillow and started cuddling with it. Justin opened one of his suitcases and started looking through it.

Justin: What we gonna do tomorrow?

Sarah: I don't know!! We'll come up with something.

Justin: I hope you know I'm not 7 anymore so I don't wear shirts when I sleep.

Sarah: (mouths into the pillow: OH MY PENGUIN) What you want and award?

Justin: That be nice.

I laughed and threw the pillow at him. He grabbed basketball shorts.

Justin: (hits my foot) lego!

Sarah: I'm fine where I'm at come get me later.

Justin: Huh. I'll give you a piggy-back ride.

Sarah: Heck yeah!

I jumped up and ran over the him. He turned around and slightly bent over. I hopped on.

Justin: Can you hold my shorts?

Sarah: Okay.

He through his shorts over his shoulder to me. Then we walked out the door and I locked it. I slid down and ran up to my door and opened it with Bieber right on my heels. I booked it up the stairs and he did too. I ran into my room and started bouncing on my bed Bieber quickly joined my then I grabbed a pillow and wacked him right across his cheek. He looked at me and evily grinned.

Justin: You're gonna get it now Davis!!

Sarah: Bring it Bieber!!

He got me in my thigh. I got him in the shoulder. Then I leaped off my bed and stood in the middle of my floor and I smiled we just had a stare down and then he took off his shirt.

Justin: (while taking off shirt) Distraction!

Then I tackled him as he got it over his face. I flicked my hair out of my face and saw he had a look of "Oh my mac and cheese".

Sarah: I win. Oh and don't under estimate me Bieber.

I got up and was gonna search for my p.j's. Justin just laid there chilling. Then I heard the door open.

Justin: EEEERRRRIIIINNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin: WHAT?!

Justin: Hiiiiiii!!!!!!!

Erin: Hey!!

She came walkin up the stairs. She raised one eyebrow in confusion due to the fact Justin had no shirt on. She just shook her head.

Erin: I got my p.j's. Where's your's?

Justin: I don't sleep with a shirt and I just sleep in boxers and b-ball shorts.

Erin: Your strange.

Justin: And you're not?

Erin: Never said I was or wasn't. Now get out. I wanna change.

Justin:There's a restroom.

Erin: I'm only gonna go in there because I don't wanna upset Sarah, but watch out karama is a witch!

Sarah: She's gonna kill you.

Justin: Will you protect me?

Sarah: Sure. Here they are!

Justin: What?

Sarah: My fave p.j's! Now this is my room you can leave!

Justin: Wear am I gonna sit. (being pushed out the door)

Sarah: The floor! (shutting door behind Justin)

I took off my shirt and put on my soft one. Then my zebra shorts and for the final touch I put on my fuzzy zebra slippers. Then Erin walked out lookin cute.

Sarah: Alright Justin you can come in.

He walked in shirtless and he was wearing different shorts.

Erin: Did you change outside?

Exactly what I was gonna say. Our minds are linked. I know it.

Justin: Yes. I. Did.

Sarah: What is someone saw you.

Justin: It's lyk nine or ten and besides I change super quick.

Erin: Wow just wow.

Justin: I know I'm pretty amazing.

Erin: Shut up Bieber.

Justin: Never!

Sarah: Well I'm tired sooooooo. Good night. I call middle!!

Justin: Left!

Erin: Good because I wanted right.

I got in and then Justin, then Erin. I clapped and my lights turned off. Thank you *Clap-On.

Erin: Awesome every time.

Sarah: I know right.

Erin: Good night guys.

Sarah&Justin: Night.

Then she rolled over on her side. Back facing me. Everyone knows I sleep with my face to the left. Hmm. Maybe he feels the same way?

Justin: (whispers) Good night Sarah.

Sarah: (whispers) Good night Justin.

Then about ten minutes later Erin starts tossing and turning. I could tell she's uncomfortable.

Erin: Can I sleep in your bed Sarah?

Sarah: Yeah go ahead. Me casa es su casa.

Then she got up and went to my bed. Then she got comfortable.

Erin: Night guys.

Justin&Sarah: Night.

Then after ten more minutes I could tell Erin was alseep.

Sarah: (whispering) Justin? You still awake.

Justin: (whispering) Yeah. You aight?

Sarah: (whispering) Yeah. But I was wondering could we cuddle like we use to as kids in our sleeping bag?

Justin: (whispering) Sure.

Sarah: (whispering) Thank you.

Justin: (whispering) Anything for you.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around his waist. I pressed my cheek against his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. Oh how badly I wanted to call him mine. To be his one and only. His shawty. Man if only he wasn't dating Selena. If only.

(JUSTIN'S P.O.V)

Man this felt so right, but at the same time so wrong. She was perfect for me. Our relationship would be so natural, calm, eveything that a relationship should be, in my opinion. Selena was sweet, cute, laid back. Alot of good qualities. I wonder if Sarah is just as confused as I am.  I feel 75% sure she feels the same way. I hope.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

ERIN'S Pj's: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=20651631

JUSTIN'S SHORTS: http://www.shorts-shorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/1307801649-91.jpg

SARAH'S PJ'S IS THE PICTURE