Chapter 25: My life? AWESOME!!

We arrived at the airport and got out bags. Then headed inside to our gate. People poitned and took pictures. Justin pulled me close and kissed my cheek. I smiled and blushed. We saw our piolet. His name was Bradley.

Bradley: Hey guys and gals.

Everyone: Hey.

Bradley: Well. Mikey and Sam will take your bags and I'll board you all.

Everyone: Alright.

Justin grabbed my hand and we followed Bradley onto were all the bigger planes park and we followed him to our smaller, but faster jet. It went Bradley, Justin, me, Erin, and Christian. The inside of the jet was amazing. It was so nice and clean and awesome. I didn't want to touch anything.

Justin: Take a seat. Kick back relax we have like what 5 or 6 hours till we land in Cali.

Sarah: Then will I find out my suprise?

Justin: Yes.

Sarah: Yay.

Erin: Hey Christian let's sit over there.

She pointed to the chairs where they sat across from each other. I smiled cause she saw the dance magazine. I walked over and sat on the couch. Justin sat next to me.

Bradley: Shianne and Olivia will be your stouritists and I shal be your pilot and Markel, but he's already up there. So don't fight to much.

We laughed and he headed into the cockpit. Then a red head and a blonde walked in with very pretty smiled and nice hair.

Red Head: I'm Olivia.

Blonde: I'm Shuanne.

Everyone: Hello.

Olivia: Do you guys need anything to drink?

Christian: Coke please!

Erin: Sun Drop. If you have any. Please.

Olivia: We do. I'll get your guys drinks.

Shianne: You two?

Sarah: Dr. Pepper.

Justin: I'll have what she's having.

I smiled. She smiled and walking back to the area where the drinks must have been. I looked over at him and he looked at me.

Justin: What's up. And don't say nothing. I've known you too long to not know your sad/thinking/confused face.

I laughed. He does know my faces very well.

Sarah: I'm just scared of the fandomonium and what people will think of me. Cause you know I'm a sensitive cry baby and I want everyone to like me.

Justin: I know and you're just super sensitive, NOT a cry baby. But my fans will just have to except it. Besides I think they'll love you way more than Selena.

Sarah: And why do you think that?

Justin: You're not famous. You're a fan, I hope, and they can relate to you easier than her.

Sarah: Ahh. Do you remember when we were little the song I said I wanted my boyfriend to serenade to me when he proposed? Haha.

Justin: Yup.

Sarah: What is it?

Justin: 3 am by Matchbox 20.

Sarah: You remembered?

Justin: I'd never forget.

I felt like bursting into tears. That was the sweetest thing I EVER heard. I smiled and hugged Justin tightly.

Justin: I love you.

Sarah: I love you more.

We laughed. Then we looked over at Chrisitan and Erin.

Erin: (mimicing Justin) I love you Sarah Amelia Davis.

Christian: (mimcing Sarah) I love you Justin Drew Bieber.

They both made kissy noises towards us. We all busted out laughing. The Olivia and Shianne came back with our drinks.

Sarah: Thank you.

Shianne: No problam.

She handed Justin his drink we took a sip and boy was that some fresh, crisp Dr. Peppa. Yummi. I licked my lips.

Sarah: Okay. How bout this one. My favorite wedding dress designer.

Justin: Easy! Pnina Tornai.

Sarah: How do I want it to look?

Justin: You want the top to be sweetheart style and the corset to be see-through, but not to much, the skirt of the dress to be ruffled, with a kicker on the left leg. You've told  me about a trillion fujillion billion times. 

Sarah: I'm sorry. It's just that episode of the Say Yes to the Dress when it was the Italian family that dress was perfect. Totally me and you know you like it too!!

Justin: Alright. I can't lie it would look AMAZING on you.

Sarah: I know right.

We laughed then I felt something hit the back of my head.

Sarah: Ugh ouch. (turns around) What the Spongebob?

Christian: Erin and I were wondering if y'all are takin marriage Erin better be the Maid of Honor and I better be the Best Man!

We all laughed then we all finally realized the plane started to move.

Bradley: (over the intercom) All right kiddies buckle up. Please.

He let out a breathy laugh. Justin and I quickly got up and headed over to the other two seats facing each other. We all buckled in for safety.

Sarah: Let's pray to have a safe flight.

We all bowed our heads and held hands.

Erin: Dear Lord, watch over us and give us a safe flight to California and that we have fun and keep us safe. And watch over our family, keep them safe too. Please. Amen.

Justin&Sarah&Christian: Amen.

We only released each others hands, but not our Boo's. Then we started to lift off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, FAN ME!! HAHA

Also, if you already do awesome, please look up the links. It gives you a realtaste of things and stuff like that. So hoped you liked it and PLEASE keep on reading <3333 -Marshmellow

Jet: http://www.privatejetsforsale.net/jet.jpg

Jet's interior: http://idream247.com/contribute/data/media/16/Private_Jet_Interior2.jpg