Chapter 38: Mars Attack, Dream, and Conan?

• Dedicated to Conan O'Brien

I opened my eyes. To see a tall white cieling. I sat up. What the- OH MY PENGUIN! I'M PREGNANT! HOW- WHO- WHERE- WHY-? I placed my hands on my belly. I felt a kick. HUH?! Oh my Gunter. I looked aroung the room. It was big. I looked to my left and saw a basenet. It was like a light pink. I saw a pnk changing station and ALOT of diapers. I pulled off the covers. I saw my toenails were purple, blue, and pink. I saw my nails were the same. I got up and walked to the closet. I opened the door, and saw womens clothes, mens clothes, and BABIES CLOTHES! I put my hand over my mouth. I saw a card that said "It's a Girl" it was from MY MOM!! Then I felt  two arms grasp my biceps. I jumped. I turned to see Justin.

Justin: You alright babe?

Sarah: Where are we?

Justin: Hahaha. Wait you're serious?

I nodded.

Justin: Sarah. This is our home. We bought it after you got pregnant.

Sarah: When was that?

Justin: Four months ago.

Sarah: God! I look seven!

Justin: I know, but the doc. says she's nice and healthy.

Sarah: Yay. Where's Christian and Erin?

Justin: They live out in the house garage thing in the back. Ryan, Chaz, and our parents our flying out to have dinner tonight. You are not cooking. Got it?

Sarah: Alright. How old are we?

I knew I had a million questions, but maybe if I play with it a little I'll get answers.

Justin: Haha. I'm 17 you're 16 you got pregnant on your birthday. I remember. You were scared. I proposed to you. I remember it was the day before we found out. Your parents were sad on how young we were, but they new we were meant to be. My mother was happy, my dad wanted us to be older, but was glad it was you.

I smiled and hugged him. It was hard thanks to my big baby bump.

Sarah: I should get dressed and maybe take a shower. Not in that order though.

Justin: I'll call Ryan and Chaz and everyone to make sure they're on their way.

Sarah: Alright. If you want you could join me and our bun in the oven.

I caressed my belly. He smiled.

Justin: They can wait.

He grabbed my handed and lead me into the bathroom. Once we were there. He turned and faced me. He slowly kissed me. He slowly took off my tank top. I took off his shirt. We both took off our pants. Now I'm in my bra and undies and he's in his boxer briefs. We undressed from ther and got in the shower. He kissed my belly. Then looked up at me. The water rolling off of his shoulders. He looked me in the eyes.

Justin: I love you.

Sarah: I love you too. But do you only love me because I'm pregnant with your baby?

Justin: Absolutely not. I love you not only because you are you, but because you are mine.

I smiled and he kissed me.

---- 20 minutes later.

I walked out, Justin following. I handed him the towel. Then he wrapped it around me.

Sarah: It was for you.

Justin: I wanted to give it to you.

I gave him a peck. Then I walked out of the bathroom to the closet. I picked out a white tank top and like jeggings for pregnant people, well women. I wrapped my hair up. Then I fix my bed. Justin walked behind me and hugged  me. His arms resting under my boobs on my belly. OH MY GOODNESS!! MY BOOBS! THEY'RE HUGE! HAHA! We rocked back-n-forth. Then he kissed my shoulder. I turned and kissed him. Then the doorbell rang.