Chapter 48: Why me?

• Dedicated to ALL MY AWESOME FANS :))

I awoke to Justin sitting up. His shirtless back. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his body. He placed his hands over mine and bent over and kissed them. Then he unwrapped my arms and rolled me onto my back and then sat on my stomach pelvic region and he held my hips. I smiled, but my eyes still closed. Then I opened my eyes to Justin admiring my undies. I pulled the shirt down attempting to cover them, but no use. Justin smiled and laughed and kissed my forehead. We sat up and I walked over and saw a suitcase and Erin and Chris gone. I saw a note on their bed and it read;

Sarah,
 Went back to our home to pack more tour clothes. I dropped a cute outfit out. You and Justin will be having lunch so yeah. Prep for paperazzi. Love ya both.
                                                                                                   Erin :)

I smiled and shook my head. Good ole Erin. I got up and Justin walked into the bathroom. I saw there was a bathing suit and definately a cute outfit. I smiled. Then I saw Justin eyeing the bathing suit.

Justin: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease??

I smiled walked into the bathroom shut the door got undressed and dressed into the bathing suit. Then i opened the door to Justin in his boxers. Then I grabbed his hand and lead him into the shower.

--- 2 hours later

We sat on the floor of the shower my head laying on his shoulder and his head atop mine. We were smiling.

Justin: Awesome everytime.

I chuckled and stood up, picking him up with me. We walked out and dryed ourselves off.

Sarah: Lunch time. I'm starving.

Justin: Good.

He smiled and shoved me into the bathroom.

Justin: Get all pretty and what not.

Sarah: God pushy much? Haha!

Justin: Oh hardy har har. You're hilarious!

I got into a beautiful little sweet looking dress and got all pretty for Justin and then I walked out to him looking snazzy. He was in awww. Then he smiled ran over grabbed my hand and practically dragged me down the hall!

Sarah: JUSTIN!! I'M IN WEDGES!! SLOW DOWN!!

I giggled, but we kept at the same speed. Then we got into the Blacked out Range Rover he put the key in the ignition and started the car and then drove off. He grippedmy hand. He seemed so nervously excited.

Sarah: Justin what's up? Why are you like this? You're so full of energy and so not-sleepy. Should I be worried?

Justin: No. Haha. Sorry I just am excited for the whole thing behind this, but it's a surprise.

Sarah: You know I hate surprises!

Justin turned his head quickly smiled like a goofball and looked back to the road. I started noticing we were getting into the thick foresty region of Canada. I looked out the window. The the Script Nothing came on. I closed my eyes and began to think of my two little bundles of dreams.... Bradley.... And Zach....

~Dream~

I opened my eyes to see me standing in the foyay (sp) of a beautiful home. I smiled and then heard giggling. I walked into the kitchen to see three boys sitting at the dinner table. A boy about and a boy about ten were chuckling at a boy about 27. He turned around and it was older manly-er Justin and he had milk all over his poor face. I burstedout with laughter and once the boys saw that it was okay to laugh because mommy was they bursted out too. Justin got up and walked over to the sink and washed his face. Then dried his face. He walked over to me and kissed me on the lips pulling me closer. Then I heard the boys which made me smile.