Chapter 55: More babies?

We danced until the song ended and then we headed downstairs to see everyone asleep either on the couch or the floor. I shook my head and laughed. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat on the island. Justin walked over and walked in between my legs and put his hands on the counter. I smiled and kissed his nose. Then I took a sip of water.

Justin: Man. Why you gotta be so dang beautiful.

I laughed. Then I heard my phone vibrate. Justin grabbed it and handed it to me.

Justin: It’s my mom.

I lifted one eyebrow.

Me: Hmm?

I grabbed my phone.

Me: Hey Pattie, what’s up?

Pattie: Just making sure you all made it to Alaska safely.

Me: Yup all is good.

Pattie: Good. Well Bradley is ok so far, he just looks so lost though. Poor thing. Well I’ll let you go.

Me: Ok. Tell everybody we made it and give my little man a kiss.

Pattie: Ok. Be safe, have fun, and don’t be stupid.

Me: Haha. Ok. Love you.

Pattie: Love you too bye.

I hung up and looked up at Justin.

Me: What shall we do now?

Justin bit his lower lip and looked at the ground. Then, still biting his lip, he looked up at me smiling. I raised my eyebrow. He grabbed my hand and helped me off the counter. We proceeded back up the stairs. He walked me into our room and shut the door behind us. He walked over to the bed and sat me down on the edge. He knelt down on one knee. I felt my eyes widened.

Justin: Sarah? I love you. We have a child, that isn’t biological, but he’s our son. Seeing you with Bradley only makes me want you to be mine forever. It’ll take me forever and a day to show you how much you mean to me. You’re the reason I wake up every day. You’re the light in my bulb. I love you Sarah. Please, marry me?

Justin then pulled out a black velvet box and opened it revealing a lovely ring. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands. I teared up. I nodded and put the ring on and then kiss/tackled Justin to the floor.

Me: YES!!

He smiled. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

This moment couldn’t get any better.

Then the doorbell rang. I got up and helped Justin up and we walked down the stairs to the front door. I opened it to see a boy and a girl in a stroller! The boy looked about 4 or 5 and the girl looked to be 1 or 2! I looked at Justin shocked. The little girl giggled while looking at Justin and the boy starred me down.

Boy: Hi.

He said in a cute toddler voice. Which was slightly raspy. I smiled and crouched down in front of the stroller and looked at the children.

Me: I’m Sarah and this is Justin. What’s your names?

Boy: We don’t have any.

I looked over my shoulder at Justin and then back at the kids. I stood up and got behind them and pushed the stroller inside.

Me: Well we’ll just have to give you one then.

ONE HOUR LATER…

Thank goodness for the baby room, plus the local market. I gave the kids a bath and we fed them. We asked them questions to get answers, but we got nowhere. So I guess we have two more kids. We named then Zachary Bryson Bieber and Jaymee Drew Bieber. It was like my dream, but switched. Zachary was older and Bradley younger. Was my dream a premonition? Hmm. Never know till I’m older. I looked at the clock and it read 1:02 pm. Then it’s 5:02 pm in New York. I grabbed my phone and decided to call Pattie and tell her about Zach and Jaymee. I rang and rang and rang. Then silence.

Pattie: Hello?

Sarah: Hey Pattie… We need to talk…