Chapter 41: Far Away.

Justin held me closeand I lightly started to cry. He didn't ask. He just held me close and stroked my hair. That was the worst dre- nightmare I've ever had.

(ERIN'S P.O.V)

I opened my eyes to see me at a funeral. I was in a black dress holding a flower. I looked up and saw a white coffin and a pale face with blonde hair. I couldn't tell who it was though. I turned and saw Christian sitting next to me and all of my family, Ryan's, Chaz's, Christian's, Justin's, and Sarah's. I turned to my right and saw Sarah's family, Justin's family, and Ryan's all crying. Justin bawling and no Sarah next to him and there wasn't and open seat for her. He was bawling into his hands and so was Pattie. Sarah's parents were bawling even worse. I looked at Jeremey shaking his head and when he raised it there was a steady stream. I looked at everyone. Not a dry eye. Oh no. I got up and sprinted over to the coffin. I gasped and fell to my knees holding onto the edge of the coffin. i started bawling. Laying in the open white coffin was Sarah Jean Davis, my best friend. I saw her eyes closed, pale, white eyeshadow, bright light pink lipstick, white ruffled dress. She looked so peaceful.

Erin; S-s-s-s-s-sarah? Wake up. You can't be dead. You just can't. YOU JUST CAN'T!!

I felt someone kneal next to me and I saw Justin, followed by Christian, Ryan, and Chaz. Then Ibarely heard Justin start singing Far Away by Nickelback. Her favorite band. I looked at him and he grabbed her hand and sang to her lifeless body.

Pastor: Sarah was murdered September 2, 2011. By Katherine Jones, a fan of Justin's. Not only on her birthday, but the night she sang I'll Be by Edwin Mccain. Sarah was a beloved, friend, daughter, girlfriend, student, cousin, niece, and grand daughter. She always lived life surrounded by those closest and meaningful to her. She always made people laugh, smile, and see the truth. She wanted to make it her mission to make people happy even at her own risk of not being happy. She embraced being quirky, cooky, and crazy. Not to mention loud and noticeable. She wanted everyone to like her. She'd walk a thousand miles to save a friend at any cost even her own life. She protected everything she held dearest to her heart. she would have made a great and loving wife and mother. Sadly she did not make it to see those days. Please father take her into your warm gentle arms and protect her soul. Keep her safe and happy. Let her watch over each and everyone one of her friends and family and friend's famly. And our only wish is for her to watch over them and protect them for evil and wrong doings. That her friends will be strong, brave, and carry on with life as she would want them too. Amen.

Then the pastor gave his condolences and fare welled Sarah's parents. People slowly started to leave. probably couldn't handle the fact Sarah was dead. I know I can't. Why her? She deserved to live. have little Biebers running around. But no. She's gone forever. The guys slowly couldn't take looking at her lifeles self and they went home. I looked at Justin he still was crying and his eyes were red.

Justin: She died for me. To protect me against that psycho and she payed the ultimate price. Stabbed to the abdoman (sp). That girl wasn't even fazed that she just ripped the only thing I truely and wholely loved. I mean-

Erin: No I know you love all of us, but she was your girlfriend.

Justin: It's all my fault. If I hadn't gone off and become famous this would have NEVER happened.

Erin: Justin I WON'T let you blame yourself. We didn't kknow this was gonna happen. What if say you didn't become famous then maybe you and Sarah wouldn't even have gotten together. You can't blame yourself. You know Sarah would sit on you if you blamed yourself.

He chuckled.

Justin: I loved her so much. People always mocked and made fun of her and she didn't deserve that. She deserved better. Alot better.

Erin: I remember when she told me that she loved you. I remember exactly what she said. "Erin. I love Justin. And not that silly 'I think I love him' crap, this is the real deal. I mean only a couple months ago I was running from him cause I though he had cooties. I guess you were right. Boys don't have cooties. And I always boys were from Jupiter getting stupider."

I laughed a little at Sarah's comment. She always knew how to make people laugh even when she just met them. She was always a people person unless she didn't like you then she just ignored you. SHe didn't make your life miserable, or mock you, or give you dirty looks, she just went about her business and you yours. That's Sarah though. She loved everyone and life. I don't believe she's dead. I just can't believe it. Then it started raining and then. It started hailing. The water soon was up to our knees. When it was lightly raining we closed the coffin, but stayed. Then when the thick of the storm rolled in we clung to the coffin. Then we started floating, but the coffin was slippery and we all lost our grip. Justin and I clung to a broken tree brach and we lost sight of the others. The rain  and water soaked me and Justin. We could barely see. But we still had the coffin in sight. Then the unthinkable happed and waved broken the coffin and Sarah's body slipped out and started slowly sinking, but still going with the current.

Erin: SSSSAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!

~Reality~

I sprang up in a cold sweat. I had fallen alseep on the couch. I heard light muffled crying. But I stayed in my spot. It was all a dream. No. A nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW YOU GUYS MUST BE LIKE WTFT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! BUT I'M TRYING TO KEEP Y'ALL ON YA TOES :) REMEMBER P.M ME IDEAS IF YA GOT ANY. VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY. :D - Sarah<333

Erin's Funeral Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35739340

Sarah's Funeral Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35740120