Chapter 45: Call Me When You Find Your Puny Pathetic Heart!!

I woke up before Justin. I streched and got dressed and went out for a jog. I quietly crept out of the bus. One I was in the clear to be loud, I streched and started down the road. Then I heard thunder. Great rain. Oh well I gotta finish. I kept going on and the rain started to fall. I kept a good smooth pace. I slowed to a walk and just let the rain pelt my tired face. But I didn't feel alone. I felt a presance. I turned. No one. I looked forward no one. Hmm. I kept walking on then I heard a splash from behind me. I turned to look and a hooded man was running at full speed towards me. I booked it, but he had a head start. He wrapped his arm around of my throat. I started thrashing around. I couldn't scram, but I gasped for air. He dragged m off th road. My legs were getting cut up by the thorns in the tall grass. The rain soon turned to hail. Pelting my skin making it red and welt up. I still thrashed around even though I got cut up twice as much I wasn't giving up. Then I grew tired and everything slowly went blurry and I couldn't feel anything... Not even the hail.

----

I opened my eyes slowly. I was being craddled. Carried bridal style. I looked up and my kidnapper was wearing a ski mask.  I noticed my legs were wrapped in gauze. He bandaged my wounds? I looked foward and saw us closing in a old wooden shack. It was now misty, foggy, sprinkling. We walked in and he set me down on the bed. He pulled up a chair next to the bed. I went to slap him, but he caught my wrist and squeezed it tightly. I winced with pain. Then he pulled me close. I fell off the bed. My wrist still in his gloved hand. I was on my knees, looking up at him. Then he grabbed my face and lifted me up onto his lap. Then he let go of my wrist and wrapped his arm around my body, pressing my arms tight against my body. Then he moved my hair and started giving me a hicky. UGH!! XP perv. I wiggled back a little. He slapped me and threw me onto the bed. Got up picked something up off the table. When he turned and walked towards me. It was two collars one was white with gold spikes the other gold and looked like fangs. I gulped. He pinned me down and put the loose gold fang collar on first then the tight white one was higher. Then attached a leash to me. Then he dragged me out and tied the leash to a tree and started cutting my clothes off. So there I was tied to a tree and half naked. I wanted to cry. Then the man took off his mask. It was Taylor Lautner.

Sarah: WHAT THE HELL TAYLOR?!?!?!

He just smiled, untied the leash, and started dragging me to a large pole. Then he climbed it and tied the leash to the top. I couldn't climb for the life of me.  Then he lept down. I went to charge at him, but I got slung back thanks to the wonderful leash. I slammed on my butt into the dirt. I glared at him.

Taylor: I have a surprise to show you.

He walked over  and into the shack. Then once he got close threw pictures at me. All of Justin kissing Selena.

Sarah: So they went out.

Taylor: Check the date. On the back.

I looked it said current dates. This can't be.

Sarah: You could have easily changed them!

Taylor: WHAT WOULD I GAIN OUT OF TELLING YOU LIES?!?! Sure you're hot, but not my type. I like Selena.

I sat there. Starring at the scattered photos. Looking at all the kissing and they were hidden. Selena wearing a wig. Aswell as Justin. All this time. The lies. He had only done this for a whole day. But when? I felt the tears well up. The old Justin would have NEVER done this! NEVER EVER NEVER!!

Never say never.......

I heard that echo in Justin's voice in my head. I couldn't hold it back any longer. I screamed, scraped the photos away, and placed my face in my dirt stained hands. I just sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. I didn't care who, what, or anything saw me half naked and crying. I was broken into silvery dust. Dread and sorrow and pain filled my body. I stood up and tired to break free. I tugged and tugged and tugged at the leash. Then I felt Taylor grab my arms. He turned me around.