Chapter 11: NOOOO!!!

Justin: Yes. I do.

Sarah: Ha. I always thought that if I told you that you wouldn't feel the same way.

Justin: Well we had the same thoughts. Ha-ha.

Sarah: I want to be with you. I need you.

Justin: Then why are you flirting with Ryan?! (standing up)

Sarah: Ryan is my best friend and your's! Besides you're dating Selena!!! How do you think that makes me feel!!

As soon as I said that it started raining. I heard the guys and girls come inside laughing. I looked back at Justin.

Sarah: Are you blaming me for not saying how I felt, because you didn't say anything either!!

Justin: I want to be with you, but I also like Selena.

Sarah: THEN JUST STAY WITH HER THEN!!!

Justin: BUT I WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!

Sarah: I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!!

I ran out of my room bawling my eyes out. I heard Justin calling me. I ran and grabbed my car keys and ran out the door. I unlocked my door qickly and got it started and backed out of the driveway quickly. The adults came running out of the house my parents screaming my name as well as all the others. I drove down the street and took a left I was heading towards the lake I needed to clear my mind.

(JUSTIN'S P.O.V)

I ran after her screaming her name, but she wouldn't stop. Then she got in her car. Oh my goodness I have too stop her!! D*** she got away! I gotta follow her!!

Kimmy: Where the H*** is she going?! What happened?!

Justin: We got into an arguement and she ran out the door and drove off!

Jonathan: She might hurt herself.

Justin: I'm going after her!

Selena: I'm coming!

Justin: No! Your staying! Selena I'm sorry, but I love Sarah. She needs me and I need her! I'm sorry. (getting into the car)

Erin: (opening passenger door) I'm coming and you are NOT telling me too stay.

Justin: Wasn't gonna.

I backed out fast I heard my mom scream be careful and too bring Sarah home safely. I drove down the street and took a left. I could see the tail lights of her old 1969 Chevy Camaro.

Justin: Where do you think she's going?

Erin: (eyes widen) The lakehouse. She's going to the lake house.

Justin: How do you know that?

Erin: She always goes there when she's upset. Especially when you left. We practically had to drag her out of there. Why did she just storm out and start to drive?

Justin: I asked if she loved me more than a friend she said yes and then asked me.

Erin: What did you say?

Justin: I said I do too. Then She said something about us thinking that we wouldn't like each other then I said something about flirting with Ryan and then we just started yelling at each other and then she ran out. I feel like crap and she probably will hate me for life, but I gotta bring her home. I gotta make sure she's safe.

Erin: I hope so too. I hope she doesn;t do anything stupid.

We just drove faster. She was still a bit ahead of us. Then she got on the freeway. After thirty minutes she exited and we followed. then another thirty minutes went bye. I think she finally realized we were following her. Then She stopped the ccar and booked it to the lake. I saw her take off her pants and shirt and start to swim out to the house. Erin and I got out and ran.