Chapter 19: Yes.

(JUSTIN'S P.O.V)

I followed Nana Carina into the kitchen and Erin right behind me. I was nervous at what she had to say, but excited because I haven't seen her since two days before I left for Atlanta. Nana Carina was like my grandmother. I remember when my grandparents weren't home. She invited me into her house. She baked me delicious chocolate cookies. Nana has been a widow for like 36 years. Papa Henry was 32 when he died. I met him when I was and infant and semi toddler. My grandparents and mom has pictures of me and him, but I don't remember. Nana Carina turned and faced me and smiled.

Grandma Carina: Justin. Va rugam sa ru rupe inima ei. Ea a fost atat de ranit atunci cand ai plecat. A ucis-ne pe toti sa o vada asa. (Justin. Please don't break her heart. She was so hurt when you left. It killed us all to see her like that.)

Erin: She said please don't break her heart. She was so hurt when you left. It killed us all to see her like that.

Justin: I promise Nana I would never hurt her. It would kill me and my family as well.

Grandma Carina: Stiu ca am vrut doar sa stii. (I know I just wanted you to know.)

 Erin: She said she knows, she just wanted you to know.

I smiled and went to walk back into the living room.

Grandma Carina: Justin!

Justin: Yes?

Grandma Carina: Vrei ai lua considerare casatoria Sarah?

Erin: Nana?!

Justin: What?

Erin: She said would you ever consider marrying Sarah?

Justin: Yes.

Erin and Nana looked at me shocked at how fast I answered, but it was the truth. Sarah would tell me and show me pictures of the type of wedding and wedding dress she wanted. I know it by heart. A Pnina Tornai dress, sweet heart top, a ruffled skirt, with a kicker, and the corset see through, but not to much. Sarah wants her wedding on the beach and I on Valentines Day. But Sarah would always tell me about her wedding, but only on Valentines day. She's not the little girl that thinks about it everyday, but only on Valentines day. And I guess I had really put much thought in it, but Sarah would not only be the best wife, but an amazing mother. man now that I really really think of it, could Sarah be my future wife?

(SARAH'S P.O.V)

What in the world could they be talking about. Brooke was sitting on my butt and had me pinned on the floor and september was convering my ears and sitting on my shoulders. Also she was shoving my face into the carpet. Thanks cousin! I tried moving. Nothing. Nada. Not working at ALL. Hmph. I wonder how Erin, Justin, and Grandma are doing. I wish I could hear them.

(JUSTIN'S P.O.V)

I stood there for a moment then Nana Carina smiled and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her back.

Grandma Carina: I hope you do.

I was starstruck that Nana knew english. Man she must have been learning. She winked at me wish I didn't say a word. Then we all walked back to the living room to find Brooke and September sitting on Sarah's back.

Erin: What is goin on here?

Brooke: She kept trying to go in the kitchen! So this was the only way to keep the beast in her cage!

Grandma Carina: Da-te jos de verisoara ta! Ea nu poate respira! (Get off your cousin! She can't breathe!)

Brooke&September: Amenda!!