Chapter 50: THE BABY'S COMING!!

Pattie: And that assignment starts now. The belly is on the bed we came back for some things and I placed it there. Justin I want you to annouce that Sarah is NOT pregnant and it's just an expirament. Ok?

Justin: Ok.

Pattie: Well once the belly is on come see the baby.

Justin: Ok. Bye mom love you.

Sarah: Bye mommy love you!

Pattie: Love you guys too. Bye.

Justin hung up and we walked into the bedroom. I saw laying on the bed the belly. I laughed and exaimed the rather large object, but I took my shirt off and Justin helped me with the belly. Then I put on a cute maternity tank top. I looked rather good shockingly.

Sarah: Don't I look good pregnant?

Justin: Oh yes! Haha!

We laughed and Justin took a picture with my shirt down, not revealing the belly and one with the belly showing. Then Justin posted them to Twitter and put "the happiest FAKE mother ever xD" under the picture with the belly showing and the one with out. We smiled and laughed about the crazy pictures. Then I packed the baby bag with warm clothes and diapers and bottles. Just in case. Then I grabbed the bag and we walked to the car. Justin opened the door and I tried to get in. Holy crap! Justin had to kinda help me! I fekt so embarrased. Once Justin got in he looked at me and kissed me quickly then turning the car on and backing out. Then we got on the freeway. It was about a hour and thirty minute drive. Nice quiet alone time.I rubbed my fake pregnant belly and held Justin's hand the whole time. Then I got  brilliant idea!

Sarah: I got it!!

Justin: What?! Is the bab- Oh wait you're really not pregnant. Haha go on.

Sarah: Let's name him Bradley Jean Bieber?

Justin: The baby from your dreams?

I nodded.

Justin: Perfect. I love it.

He kissed my hand and smiled. After rocking out on the radio we arrived to the house. I grabbed my purse and the baby bag.

Justin: Let me get that-

Sarah: No! Just because I'm with fake child don't mean I can't do every day things.

Justin: Ok. Ok. No need to bite my head off.

I chuckled and he grabbed my hand and we walked up to the door. Justin outstreched his hand and pressed the button, souding off the doorbell. Then we saw a  figure coming into focus. I squeezed Justin hand a little tighter. Then the door opened and revealed Justin's cousin. She smiled. She looked so thin. Probably starved herself while pregnant. For me that's an excuse to be fat. Haha.

Annie: Hey guys come on in and see the baby.

I hugged her once we got in and so did Justin and then she lead us to the living room. There we saw Pattie, Ryan Good, Scooter, Kenny, and Annie's mom, Tracy. Everyone looked at us and when I saw the baby I placed my hands over my mouth and gasped lightly and softly. Then Pattie stood up and handed me the bundle. I rested his butt on my empathy belly and rocked him back and forth. He looked to be about 6-8 months old. I smiled and he slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

Sarah: Hi Bradley!

Justin walked behind me and looked over my shoulder.

Justin: Hi Bradley. I'm your new daddy and this is your new mommy.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye Annie seemed happy and as if I had given birth to Bradley. If that was me i'd be heartbroken.... Then again Annie and I are both two WAAAAY different people. I then saw Bradley smile the cutest baby smile EVER! I awwed and chuckled and Justin smiled and chuckled too. Then he kissed my cheek. I looked up and everyone was smiling at us. Then I saw Erin walk out and she had a belly too!