Chapter 9: Hello I'm Selena and You Are?

I sang horribly in the shower so I hum. I rock at humming.(lol) I washed my face, hair, body, shaved my arms, and legs and then I was all finished. I wrapped my towel around me. I stepped out and turned the fan on so all the steam would clear. I didn't think that Justin or Erin were awake so I just opened my door. I was looking at my feet. I REALLY need to put some pretty summer colors on my toenails maybe yellow and turquoise. Then I looked up and saw Justin looking at me wide eyed.

Sarah: AHHHH!! I thought you were asleep!!

Justin: (smacks hands over his eyes) I just woke up!!!

I ran back into the bathroom. I couldn't help but start dieing with laughter. I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard. Yeah, when ever I get nervous, scared, or embarassed I just start bursting out with laughter. I peeked out the door and saw Justin trying to contain his laughter. I smiled.

Sarah: Close your eyes or turn around or somethin.

Justin: I can do that.

He laid on his stomach and put his face in his hands. Then I booked it to my dresser grabbed my jeans, a shirt, and my beanie. Then I booked it back.

Sarah: Crap. I forgot my bra and underwear! Keep 'em closed! I gotta go back.

I ran out side grabbed my purple and yellow bra and my green and pink hipster undies. Yeah I don't match my bra and undies, cause I'mma rebel! I ran back into the bathroom and most of the steam was gone. I set my clothes on my counter and wrapped my hair up in the towel and got dressed. Then I started putting some makeup. The usual for me, mascara, little bit of eye-liner, clear sparkly lip gloss, and some powder to even my face. I smiled and let my hair down to blow dry. I brushed it out, then took out my hair dryer, plugged it in and turned it on. After 10 minutes, I have long hair so it takes a while, I was done then I started curling.  After 15 minutes I was done. I put my beanie on, you know the way skaters do all loose and stuff, I parted my hair and brought it foward. If I do say so myself, I looked DANG good. I smiled and walked out. Justin was laying on the floor with his face in his hands. Then I tip toed over to him, I parted my legs and walked over his head, sat on his back, then quickly slapped his butt.

Justin: What the heck? Haha! 

Sarah: Get up!

Justin: I'm up!

Sarah: Get dressed!

Justin: I can't with your big black butt sitting on me!

Sarah: I'm white!!

Justin: But you have a black chicks butt.

Sarah: Psh! (getting up) Now go get dressed it's 6:13.

Justin: Fine Miss Bossy pants.

Sarah: (mimicing) Fine Miss Bossy Pants. (sticks out tongue)

He  just chuckled and shook his head and walked out of my room.

Justin: Be back in a little bit.

Sarah: We'll be here.

Then a few moments later I heard the door shut. I walked over to Erin and shook her,

Sarah: Erin!! (pauses) ERIN MIRIAH BROWN!!

I walked over to my table, grabbed my air horn, walked back over to Erin, held it up and pressed the button.

Erin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WHAT IN THE NAME OF TURTLES IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN!!

Sarah: Get up.

Erin: Geez. Well-

Mom: What is going on here?!

Erin: Sarah used her air horn to wake me up.