Chapter 14: Where am I?

We sat down and just watched E News. Man were some of the stories crazy. But hey that's celebrity life for ya. I got a text from and unknown number saying "come outside now." I raised my eyebrow, but it could be one of the adults trying to contact me, so I don't wanna get in trouble.

Sarah: I'll be back. Someone texted me.

Justin: Who?

Sarah: I don't know.

Justin: Well I don't want it to be some weirdo so I'm coming.

Sarah: God clingy much.

I smirked and he gave me a playful shove. We walked out the door and it was still raining. I walked onto the side walk and looked around I didn't see anyone then I heard tires screech and heard an engine get louder. I looked down the street and saw a car coming my way I ran to get away, but the car clipped the side of me and ran over my legs. It could have been worse. Then I hit the ground and the last thing I saw and remember was Justin standing over me screaming my name. Then blackness........ I slowly fluttered my eyes open. Everything was blurry and there was this annoying beeping noise.

Sarah: Ugh...... Where am I?

Justin: She's awake! Sarah it's Justin...... You're in the hospital.

You know that in avatar the guys eyes pop wide open. Well I did exactly that.

I heard the stupid beeping noise get louder and faster.

Justin: Easy Sarah.

He grabbed my hand and I calmed down a little bit. So did that stupid noise. I turned to the left of me and it was the heart monitering thingy. I breathed out and sunk into the uncomfortable hospital bed. All of a sudden I just started bawling my eyes out. I didn't even know why? I wasn't angry, sad, depressed, unhappy, NOTHING! But there I was crying like a little baby. I felt someone wrap their comforting arms around me. I looked up through my watery eyes and saw Justin.

Sarah: W-w-w-w-wha(bawling; breathing in)at-t-t-t haaaaaaaaapenedddd?

Man was that little sentence hard to get out. Geez.

Justin: Selena hit you with her car. She ran over both your legs. They're broken and you got a small concussion. But the doctor said it could have gone alot worse.

Sarah: C-C-C-C-Can y-yyy-yy-youuuuu layyyyy wi-wi-with meeeee?

Justin: Sure.

I scooted over and he layed next to me. I snuggled up to him and burried my face into his chest. I had some what calmed myself and regained control of what the heck went on with my emotins. I eventually feel asleep in Justin's arms. Boy was I tired.

(JUSTIN'S P.O.V)

Why was she crying. Must have been the anathesia and meds. She asked me to snuggle and I had no objection to that. I climbed in and she immidiately burried herself in me she passed out like 10 seconds later. I soon felt my eyelids start to get heavy and I passed out as well.

(NEXT DAY STILL JUSTIN'S P.O.V)

I awoke to Sarah starting to stir. I felt he rubbing her face and moving closer to me. I rubbed my eyes and looked down to see Sarah's big beautiful blue-green eyes looking up at me. I smiled and she did too. I sat up and rubbed my face.

Sarah: Good morning.

Justin: Morning. Hows your legs?

Sarah: Legs? I thought they cut them off. Haha.

Justin: You always know how to make situations seem better. I can't believe she hit you.

Sarah: Me either, but jealously gets the better of some people and I can't waste my time hating her for what she did to me and neither can you. But I sure as h*** ain't going to forgive her.