Chapter 32: Kidnapped. Again. Again.

We arrived at the hotel. We walked in through the lobby and took the elevator. We sat on the elevator floor and just relaxed till we made it to our suite. We gt up and walked in and we all fell on the couch and Erin turned on the t.v.

Sarah: Go to Chiller t.v. They always have SO not creepy movies on there.

Erin: You nt be lying or I'll kill you.

Sarah: Trust me.

She turned it and it was the older red riding hood. We just chilled. I cuddled and burrowed into Justin's chest. I felt my eyelids start to get heavy. Then I feel asleep.

~Dream~

I was in a dark room. The only was light was coming from crack. I peeked my eye through and saw Justin and then. I saw.... ME!! It was me and I was holding a gun!!! AND IT WAS POINTED TO JUSTIN!!! NOO!!!

Sarah: JUSTIN!!! RUUUUUN THAT'S-THAT'S NOT MEEEE!!! STOOOOOP!!

Then I slowly pulled the trigger. I saw Justin's body fall to the floor and a dark blood pool start to form.

I searched for the doorknob. I found it, but when I went to step out and fell and then I hit grass.Like tall, tan meadow grass. I saw a tree and standing under the tree was Justin in all white. Like beach cover style, but thicker fabric. I smiled. He's alive! I looked and saw that my hair was down. I had a flower crown, and light colored accessories. I don't remember wearing this, but no time. I gotta see Justin.

Sarah: Justin!

He turned and smiled. I returned the smile. I grabbed my dress and lifted it so I could run. He ran towards me. When we collided everything felt all slow-mo and what not. He twirled me. Then we we pulled back I was in a room. And it strated flooding I ran to th glass door and saw Justin smiling evily. But just like when I shot him his eyes weren't my mans. They were black and emotionless. I backed up, but then he disappeared and the so did the glass door. Now I'm in a box filling rapidilly with water. Stood there knowing there was no way I could get out now the water was to my lower back. My dressed started to semi rise. Then before I knew it the water was up to my neck and I strarted rising to the ceiling. Then I took my last breath and then I was submerged, but I had my eyes open. I can't do that. Then I saw Justin on the other side of the glass door, but he was under water too and his eyes. They were his gorgeous hazel brown orbs. I swam over and started pounding on the door. No use. I saw him and he looked like he couldn't hold his breath for much long. I was shocked at how long I was holding it.

Sarah: JUUUUUUUSTIN!!!!! JJUUUUUUUUUSSSTINNN!!!

I was wpounding repidilly on the stupiud glass door that wouldn't break. Then I saw to dark figures starting to come towards Justin. Once they got closer it was Jasmine and Selena!!!!! I started pounding harder and kicking harder. They were wearing black dresses and their hair flowed around their faces. They were wearing dark makeup. it was like the good angel. Me of course since I was wearing white. And they were the evil angels because they were wearing all black. You know how in the Corpse Bride in the song Remains of the Day the two skeletons grab Victor, well it looked like that when Jasmine and Selena grabbed Justin. Then the glass door finally broke. Then I came rushing into the next room.

Justin: SARAH!

Sarah: HUH?!

~Reality~

Justin: You okay? You started to scream.

Sarah: I had a weird nightmarish dream.

Justin: I'm sorry babe.

He brought me close.

Justin: You hungry?

Sarah: No, but you go ahead and get something. I'mma go and rest.