Chapter 52: Jerseys!!!

Ryan and Justin did their handshake. I rested Bradley on my hip and I made him bottle.

Sarah: Get eating boys Erin and I want to go soon.

Everyone made their plates and started eating. I sat next to Justin at the table. I rocked Bradley side to side as he drank. I smiled and puckered out my lips and talked to him. He smiled against the bottle. I laughed. Then once he was done I got up and started to try and get him to burp. Justin, Christian, Ryan, and Chaz soon finished breakfast. Chaz and Ryan told Christian and Justin that they’d meet them outside after they got dressed. Christian and Justin got dressed in the room. I handed Bradley to Erin to play with, while I cleaned up the kitchen. Then Justin and Christian walked out looking hot and styling. Justin walked over to me and kissed me softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his hands around my waist. I pecked him multiple times. I smiled against our kisses and so did he. I pulled back and looked into his gorgeous eyes.

Justin: I love you SO much.

Sarah: I love you too. Now go have a good day with your pals. Just please don’t go over board and have pictures show up of whatever.

Justin: I promise.

He smiled and I returned the gesture and then he gave me another peck before he and Christian walked out the door. I smiled.

Sarah: Hey I’ma go put the empathy belly on and get dressed. Do you mind watching him, until I’m done?

Erin: Yeah. So what you planning? I know something up.

I ran over to the window to make sure the Range Rover was gone. I walked over to Erin and sat next to her, smiling.

Sarah: Ok. I’m going to take Justin and everyone to a basketball game. Courtside. I’ma talk to Scooter and see what games are available and a game the guys will want to see.

Erin: Well I know Chaz and Christian will go and root for any team whose color appeals to ‘em. So all you have to worry about is Justin. Cause Ryan will go regardless because he likes basketball.

Sarah: Yeah. So he’s been to Lakers. So if Lakers are in New York. I’ll see if I can get tickets. Or do you think he’d prefer hockey?

Erin: I think he’d be much more excited about hockey. I mean he loves basketball, but he LOVES hockey.

Sarah: Ok. Hockey it is. I’ll go get dressed now.

I got up kissed Bradley’s head and I walked down the hall and into the bedroom. I started getting dressed. I chose a simple, comfortable outfit. I need to buy him a AWESOME gift.  Like a shirt or something? Yeeeeeah. That sounds good. Sounds perfect actually, haha. I’m SO good. Once I put the belly on and I finished getting ready. I walked out and took Bradley and I started playing with him on the floor. He was strong enough to sit up on his own. I was proud. Even though he’s only been with us for only a night. I feel almost as if I’ve been with him since his momma got pregnant and she didn’t have a belly. He looked like a Bieber. He just has little ways and such things. He started talking a little. Just mumbling to his toys as if they were talking back to him. I just watched him and made sure he stayed up and didn’t fall over and bonk his head and get hurt. After some time of playing, Erin rejoined us.

Sarah: Ok. So Scooter and Pattie are in a meeting so alls we have is Kenny and Ry Good.  That’ll work.

I picked up Bradley and Erin got his toys and car seat. We walked out to MY car. A 2011 Kia Optima, pearl white, black 20” rims, and tinted windows. It’s my car baby.

Sarah: As much as I love Ry. I refuse to let him drive. It’s, kinda in a way, Kenny’s job to be a chauffeur. 

Erin: Yeah, but it’s his job for Justin.