Chapter 37: I was running and I ate crap.

We walked back to the car Erin and I had the same mad face, crossed arms, and crossed legs looking out our windows. The car was silent except the bright shine of Justin's and Christian's smiles. Once we made it back to the farm. Erin and I opened the doors and headed straight for the bus. Erin opened the door and walked in, I walked in and shut the door before Justin could walk in. Erin sat on the couch and started watching t.v. I walked into the bedroom. As I pushed the button to close the door Justin was walking towards it. I turned and layed on the bed. Shellie started crying. As I got up the door opened. I ignored it and picked up Shellie. I layed back down on my bed and she cuddled up to my neck. Then I saw Justin lay on the bed. He tried to pet Shellie, but I smacked his hand away.

Justin: She's my baby too!

Sarah: Mine!

Justin: Don't be a sore loser.

Sarah: I'm not. I just wanna spend time with my baby.

Justin: And  want to spend time with my shawty.

I looked up at him. I couldn't help, but smile at his grin. I sat up and Shellie rolled onto her belly so I rubbed it. She let her tongue hang out. I giggled.

Sarah: So. What must I do?

He smiled and sat up.

Justin: Shower.

Sarah: Justin I'm not getting naked. Not until we're married.

Justin: You don't- What?

I laughed. He laughed too.

Justin: You donb't have to be naked. I no you'd say no, so we'll wear bathing suits.

I smiled and got up and grabbed Shellie. I opened the door walked over to Christian trying to talk to Erin, but she wasn't caving in just yet.

I set Shellie on her lap.

Sarah: Watch her. Please. I have to do my deed. A looooooooooong makeout session.

Erin shook her head and cuddled up to Shellie and Christian started making cooing noises at her. I smiled and walked back into the room to see Justin already in his trunks.

Justin: I'll get the shower started while you change.

He gave me a quick peck and ran into the bathroom. I shook my head and saw that my red bikin was lying on the bed. I pulled of my shirt, undid my bra, grabbed the top, and put it on. Then I quickly undid my pants and then undressed, and quickly put my bikin bottoms on. Then I changed my belly button ring to one of Canada's flag. I giggled to myself. Then I walked into the bathroom. It was all steamy and warm. I saw a figure in the small shower. I knocked and Justin slid the door open a little and peeked out.

Justin: What's the password?

Sarah: Kiss? Canada? Love? Please?

Justin: You're bad at that game.

Sarah: Never said I was good.

He smiled and I returned the smile. Then he opened it and he was all wet and looked sooooooooo hott. Then he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in. He shoved me under the water. I closed my eyes and held onto his shoulders. After a couple seconds he pulled me out from the water. I brought my hands to my face and wiped the remaining water off. I opened my eyes to see Justin bitting his lower lip. I rolled my eyes.

Sarah: We gonna go at it or not?

He smiled and smooshed his lips to mine. Then we started making out. Boiy was this beyond sexy and hot combined. This is sexy.

-------  32 minutes later.

Justin and I were sitting on the shower floor. I was sitting on his lap facing him. He had his hands on the side of my thighs. I had my arms wrapped behind his head. I placed my forehead on his.