Chapter 22: Oh My Penguin!!

We finally arrived at the school. We saw coach Daniels pep talking the girls. We were the only girls other than the team to listen to the pep talk. I walked over and the girls gasped at my casts.

Carmen: What the heck happened.

Sarah: You won't believe me.

Girls: Try us.

Sarah: Selena Gomez ran me over.

Diana: No way!

Sarah: Way.

Sophie: Let's win this for Sarah!

Girls: YEAH!

Sarah: Guys you don't have too.

Kami: Yes we do. You're our sister.

Girls: Yeah.

Sarah: Thank you guys.

We grouped hugged and squeeezed each other.

Sarah: Do good! Now let's bag a championship!

Erin: DUH WINNING!!

Girls: DUH WINNING!!

We laughed and walked inside the Valley Dale High students were already in. We walked in like total bad butts. Except me. Cause I had casts. Ha. I sat down and the girls starred at me wide eyeed. The whispered and pointed. I just ignored them then it was the first match. Then the reff. blew the whistle and the girls were off.

Sarah&Erin: DIANA! AUBRIE! SWIM LIKE THERE'S A SEXY GUY SHIRTLESS WANTING TO KISS YOU!!!

People starred at us like we were on me**. We laughed. Diana got first and Aubrie second. I sped/ran over to them and hugged them. I don't care if they're wet. I love my one hispanic chicka and white girly! No homo though. It was the next match and Kami and Rocki were up.

Sarah&Erin: KAMI! ROCKIE! SWIM LIKE TAYLOR LAUTNER HAS A RING IN HIS HAND AND KNEELING ON ONE KNEE!!

We got more looks again, but they can kiss my chicken breast! The ref. blew his whislte again and Rockie got first and Kami second. I hugged them too. Now it's Brielle and Chanelle. Yes both girls are white. Hehe. The girls got ready. The then ref. blew his whistle.

Sarah&Erin: BRIELLE! CHANELLE! SWIM LIKE NICKI MINAJ WANTS TO SIGN YOU AND MAKE YOU FAMOUS!!!

Brielle got first and Chanelle got third, but she got second. I sped/ran over to them and squeezed them tightly. Then I felt my phone vibrate and saw a girl kissing Justin!!!!! I gasped and dropped my phone and ran into the bathroom.

Sarah: Oh My Penguin!!

 It was break so i had about10 minutes so get a hold of myself. I ran into a stall slammed it shut and just leaned up against the door and started bawling. I put my hands over my mouth to muffle my screams and unaudible words. Then I heard the door open and heard a familiar voice.

Erin: Sarah?

(ERIN'S P.O.V)

I saw Sarah's phone laying on the phone. When I pressed the button to see the screen I saw a picture of Justin kissing another girl! Oh my god, but Justin would never! Or has fame changed the sweet, punk butt, prankster, funny boy that Sarah and I once knew? I hope not. I know Sarah would never miss the girls polo match so. HUH! That's it the bathroom. I slowly pushed open the door.

Erin: Sarah?

I paused and heard sniffling and saw two different colored casts in stall number one.

Erin: Sarah. I saw the picture. I don't think he kissed her or meant to. You know what I don't know! But let's talk to him after the final match. Okay?

(SARAH'S P.O.V)

I nodded and fell into erin. She hugged me tightly. I cried into her shoulder. I pulled back and wiped my tears away. Erin always knew how to make me feel better. I smiled and she did too.

Erin: Come on. Let's watch our friends destroy Valley Dale High.

I laughed and we walked back to the seats. Carmen and Millie were ready and then the ref. blew his whistle and they were off.

Sarah&Erin: CARMEN! MILLIE! SWIM LIKE THERE'S A SEXY TAN POLO CHAMPION HOLDING THE TROPHY AND GIVING YOU A LOOK OF "KISS ME BABY!!"!!

Carmen got first and Millie second! Everyone except the visitor team cheered. Erin and I ran over to Carmen and hugged her and Millie. Everyone group hugged. We screamed and stuff. Then we saw the other team look sad. Erin looked at me and we nodded so manuvered out of the mosh pit of people and walked over to them. They looked at us expecting us to say somethin mean.

Sarah: Good work guys. You were AWESOME!

Erin: Definately a challenge. You gave us a run for our money.

They smiled.

Sarah: Don't stop swimmin.

They laughed and we walked away with our arms around each other's shoulder. We grongradulated the girls and said our goodbyes. And now time to figure out what the Spongebob is going on.